Hime-chan wa Omoi Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hime-chan Is a Needy Woman

Group Leader
Ahh, I was so excited to post this one. It's been ages since I've scanlated any manga.
I hope this won't be another cursed project I can't finish. Thankfully I got ahead of the curse by translating all of vol 1 already, only 2/3 left!
I really hope you enjoy Himeno's menhera hijinks.

PS: When in menhera mode, please put your phone down. Lest you end up with the screen in the same state as Himeno's phone.

Dex-chan lover
wow Himeno is actually relatable. Sure, being overly clingy/needy can be put-off, but it's been 28 hours without a single text back, I find her reaction pretty understandable tbh.

Himeno's friendship with Hajime is also hilarious, they're so alike yet so different.

Also, if you're not living in USA with the terrible private health insurance system, I think getting life insurance is indeed good.

Ahh, I was so excited to post this one. It's been ages since I've scanlated any manga.
I hope this won't be another cursed project I can't finish. Thankfully I got ahead of the curse by translating all of vol 1 already, only 2/3 left!
I really hope you enjoy Himeno's menhera hijinks.

PS: When in menhera mode, please put your phone down. Lest you end up with the screen in the same state as Himeno's phone.
thanks for picking this up!!!! I'm a bit sad that other chapters won't be as long as this one, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the series either way!

Edit: forgot to say this but gosh I really love the art style!!!

Dex-chan lover
This seems interesting. Hopefully Himeno eventually gets some character development, since you can’t be so emotionally dependent on your partner; from personal experience I know that it doesn’t end well.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's a GL manga. Had to double check the tag. 3/4 of the chapter is about interacting with a guy (about the gf, at least) and then last quarter where the actually gf shows up, she pretty much looks like another guy. Not my cup of tea. Strangely enough, I have no real opinion on her behaviour, just file it under another "weird character".

Dex-chan lover
My god these types of people are annoying as fuck. There's a limit on how "needy" you can be.

Good thing they are just drawings, and can't possibly exist in real life. Heh.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, lol she has relationship goals.... and hopefully they will someday get couple counseling.

Dex-chan lover
cant really see the yuri if the other partner is more handsome than a guy… whats the point if he looks like guy? its just like normal romance with copium while saying to yourself ”its yuri coz the label says so”

Dex-chan lover
Big mood, I got anxiety and some of my close friends are awful at responding to messages quickly. Though rather than assuming they're dead my mind goes the self-hate route and assumes they just don't want to talk to me

Dex-chan lover
cant really see the yuri if the other partner is more handsome than a guy… whats the point if he looks like guy? its just like normal romance with copium while saying to yourself ”its yuri coz the label says so”
1. Some women are butch. I mean, hi.
2. I'm having a hard time calling this yuri merely because of its having a queer couple at the center of story. Yuri has particular connotations of fluff (even the "toxic yuri" stories have fluff).

Dex-chan lover
2. I'm having a hard time calling this yuri merely because of its having a queer couple at the center of story. Yuri has particular connotations of fluff (even the "toxic yuri" stories have fluff).
Yuri is just about relationships between women, though. A lot of yuri does have fluff, but that’s mainly the shoujo ones; josei yuri is often very angsty and when it does have fluff it’s usually only at the beginning and/or end, so I think it’s a bit early to say it doesn’t have fluff

Users who are viewing this thread