Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Well he's a cunt... defo diddnt see that coming 😑😮‍💨

Wonder what he's gunna do, seems a bit ominous

Dex-chan lover
Well he's a cunt... defo diddnt see that coming 😑😮‍💨

Wonder what he's gunna do, seems a bit ominous
he will report to his father and then continue blackmail her father
in case you miss it...both engagement was because his father blackmail her father to give her to that guy or risk getting laid off

and of course the father scarred and force her to married with him

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, under that nice guy act was an entitled predator. There's no way he stays faithful as a husband, or maintains his facade of kindness. This is a bad dude.

The more his mask comes off, the more I want to see him end in holy conflagration. Eternal hellfire. Satan's funnel of flaming ass-ants. Hypnotized so that every time he sees a cute girl he voids his bowels.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, under that nice guy act was an entitled predator. There's no way he stays faithful as a husband, or maintains his facade of kindness. This is a bad dude.

The more his mask comes off, the more I want to see him end in holy conflagration. Eternal hellfire. Satan's funnel of flaming ass-ants. Hypnotized so that every time he sees a cute girl he voids his bowels.
he got that from his father

Dex-chan lover
The author had a perfectly reasonable conflict set up between the normal teacher and the student who shared her fetish. There's already plenty of drama to be had with that setup already and the consequences of either choice... having the teacher secretly be a sociopath feels like the laziest way to get Ogura to go back to the student.

Group Leader
wow that was scary but at least he took the hint.... and she managed to sau with all the words that she cant marry him.... wow.....

Are we going on a good direction finally?

Supporter
wow that was scary but at least he took the hint.... and she managed to sau with all the words that she cant marry him.... wow.....

Are we going on a good direction finally?
Since Hentai Protag-kun left echoing earlier threats made, I'm leaning toward a hefty "nah" here.

Dex-chan lover
I knew we were headed down this route and just like Domestic Girlfriend this arc is stupid, I hate this kinda forced writing where it would all come undone if someone said anything earlier.

I assumr this author makes alot of forced ntr stories.

Non-con tickle torture wasn't on my bingo card. Should've just stuck between him being tickle buddies with his teach because she shares the fetish or his best friend for trying things out to make him happy.

That was the easiest way out of that conflict. This was a good conflict. Now it is run of the mill, seen too many times conflict.

Dex-chan lover
You know, he might be an asshole, privacy invading piece of shit, and a creep, but the blame doesn't lies on him only. He's the fiance and she's cheating on him with a student, unwilling to communicate about her fetish, and didn't know how to "no I can't marry you" before all of this shit had to happen.

Like, bruh. You're an adult woman, get some fucking responsibility on yourself and talk shit out. What you want, what you don't. It's even worse that you're a fucking teacher.

I went and dug around a bit because this hadn't been updated in four months and is now marked as 'Completed' and found the raws for the remaining chapters. It looks like the story ended on chapter 40, with the final collected volume releasing on the 25th of this month.

That being said, I hope someone will be awesome enough to pick this up and finish the remaining nine chapters at some point, as while the story likely isn't going to change anyone's life, I'm sure those of us who kept up with it this far would like to see how it ends.

Double-page supporter
Seeing how nobody is picking this up, I went ahead and screen translated the raws.

Spoilers:
After this chapter two of them meet and after some tickling decide to go on a trip. After more tickling in a bath they confirm they like eachother.

Teacher talks with her parents and basically gets their acceptance.

Fiance being a piece of shit takes a photo of the two of them and sends it to school. He blackmails her to come to a hotel with him and forces himself onto her, again, pretty badly at that, with a lot of beating. Our MC arrives in time to save the day and punches him in the face for a bit. Fiance basically throws a tantrum of "how dare you, don't you know who I am?!"

Turns out the teacher had a good idea to film what the bastard was doing, so they manage to drive him off. After that MC tells the teacher that it's difficult to continue their current relationship and asks her to wait for him.

3 years pass. Teacher is still working as a teacher. MC becomes rich(?) driving a sports car (author really didn't think about how, but whatever). And picks her up after school. They confirm their love for eachother and tickle in the car.

MC invites her to a love hotel. A kinky one. They reminiscent for a bit and MC proposes (there's a bit of a moment when they kinda look around with all the fetish stuff, "maybe this wasn't the best place to propose") she says "yes" and all is good. After some more intense tickling they seemingly go all the way (off screened, author you coward)

Last chapter MC meets with the childhood friend they talk for a bit and after parting childhood friend is with the blonde short haired chick that gave MC a push, hands locked together.

Turns out 3 months have passed and MC is living with the teach. More tickling and the end, they live happily together.

Honestly, the story would have been way better without so much sexual violence. Author introduced the fiance as a good person and decided the only way to progress the story is to make him a psychopath. It really changes the perception of the story, considering everything else is tame comparatively. There was enough drama with them sharing a fetish and being teacher and student.

Overall I see why this got dropped, and genuinely you aren't missing much aside from some colour pages.

I'm sorry my retelling is trash, but due to the font screen translation barely works, so I'm mostly telling the story from context.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread