S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 14

Group Leader
Did I drop a half-chapter and post it on another website or ask for a donation, like what a few people are saying? I think our TL is better than others; it was simply a chapter release with no strings attached. After reading these comments, I am thinking of taking this series as a regular series, and for people who don't like it, just don't read it. it for people who like our translation.
"i think out TL is better" sorry but that's not the case
They are doing a better job at almost everything, while dropping 1 chapters per day, go snipe something else dude

Fed-Kun's army
Hi Wildfire,
If you had read the note, you would not comment on this. Let me tell you again if you didn't bother to read it.

This is a one-shot, meaning we will be releasing only these two chapters. This was done at a request from a TL sister, so we did it, and why did we skip chapters? Because other groups have already done it until chapter 13, and we have read it so far. For those, tell Mangadex Mod (Electromaster) to add those chapters; I can't add other group chapters. If you don't want to read it, just do not read it. Have I asked you to read it? Just wait for the other group to catch up. And complaining about the blocklist, do it; it was done for us to read in my native language. If you don't like it, do whatever you want with your account; I can't tell you to do anything.
If you were just doing it for someone else then you could have easily sent the files to them to read. Instead you chose to upload it here and didn't think anyone would care that you essentially sniped. Seems like you didn't think at all and just want attention.

Hi Wildfire,
If you had read the note, you would not comment on this. Let me tell you again if you didn't bother to read it.

This is a one-shot, meaning we will be releasing only these two chapters. This was done at a request from a TL sister, so we did it, and why did we skip chapters? Because other groups have already done it until chapter 13, and we have read it so far. For those, tell Mangadex Mod (Electromaster) to add those chapters; I can't add other group chapters. If you don't want to read it, just do not read it. Have I asked you to read it? Just wait for the other group to catch up. And complaining about the blocklist, do it; it was done for us to read in my native language. If you don't like it, do whatever you want with your account; I can't tell you to do anything.
I just imagine this TL group is a group of people with god complex. Probably to them we are just lowly peasants that could not read the raws. So we have to be thankful that have graced us this blessing of their work.

I am always thankful for the TLs that post their work for free but if a group talks like this just because one dude saying he's gonna put the group into his block list, I would rather block them too and wait for the official TLs

Staff
Super Moderator
Because other groups have already done it until chapter 13, and we have read it so far. For those, tell Mangadex Mod (Electromaster) to add those chapters; I can't add other group chapters.
The upload permissions for Magus Manga, the other group that did chapters up to 13, are open. That means anyone can upload their chapters. Not just Electromaster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-161837.png
    Screenshot_20240223-161837.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 21
Dex-chan lover
If you were just doing it for someone else then you could have easily sent the files to them to read. Instead you chose to upload it here and didn't think anyone would care that you essentially sniped. Seems like you didn't think at all and just want attention.

lame af take.

i am not gonna read this tl untill i can read it chronologically, but good first get ExP Scans :meguusmug:

slowpoke gets the dust and lamers gonna lame

Hi Wildfire,

My problem with this is I use an external site (Kenmei) to track my series and i wont be notified of chapters 12 and 13 being uploaded because the latest chapter shown is now 15.

Dex-chan lover
My problem with this is I use an external site (Kenmei) to track my series and i wont be notified of chapters 12 and 13 being uploaded because the latest chapter shown is now 15.
Ah another kenmei user , it doesn't help that the aggregator is also the same case

Dex-chan lover
Did I drop a half-chapter and post it on another website or ask for a donation, like what a few people are saying? I think our TL is better than others; it was simply a chapter release with no strings attached. After reading these comments, I am thinking of taking this series as a regular series, and for people who don't like it, just don't read it. it for people who like our translation.
Lol such a L take. When you mess up the normally progressing chapter count in what appears to be a snipe and then actually get self righteous against angry ppl it ain't helping your image one bit. If you just had to release two random chaps at someone's behest, WHY NOT RELEASE IT WHERE THEIR CHAPTERS ARE or TO THEM DIRECTLY???

And again with the 'after reading backlash I wanna do more' , you aren't translating this for enjoyment or income but clearly only as a Troll messing with readers.

Dex-chan lover
Lol such a L take. When you mess up the normally progressing chapter count in what appears to be a snipe and then actually get self righteous against angry ppl it ain't helping your image one bit. If you just had to release two random chaps at someone's behest, WHY NOT RELEASE IT WHERE THEIR CHAPTERS ARE or TO THEM DIRECTLY???

And again with the 'after reading backlash I wanna do more' , you aren't translating this for enjoyment or income but clearly only as a Troll messing with readers.

Nah it's a W. Raws are @ what chapter now? And first is W, that is fucking LAW!!

Dex-chan lover
If you're gonna do something, do it right and don't pick some random chapter not posted on a site to start at, go back and do the rest or let the other group do it.

Contributor
Hi Wildfire,

Next time don’t release the chapters until there is a gap, user experience is really important

Users who are viewing this thread