Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's not about getting the number, it's about talking about getting the number. This was not the time to mention it, but he just blabs, hence he "never learns". And I kinda agree. Regardless of FMC's feelings (that he is not aware of), if he is interested, he shouldn't create unfavorable situations for himself.
Honestly with how she acts, I doubt there was a better time for him to mention it. If mentioned any later (or worse if she finds out without him saying it), she'll likely start questioning him on when or how he got the number, and how come he didn't say so earlier. Then she'll start speculating on how often he's been in contact with the girl (especially since she's close to his age), and then probably making assumptions that he often meets up with her before finally getting insecure about it and start lashing out at him, with probably the sister also doing the same to him.

So yeah, better to just tell the truth and get it over with. In the end, there's no winning for this guy sadly.

I really don't see the issue that some readers are having on this thread.
Me neither, I'm reading the comments without understanding anything these people are talking about, seems like it's the first romance manga they ever read.

People are saying "focus on the main couple please" like they aren't the protagonists of this chapter already.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, so many babies. They're just introducing the side characters. Did you legitimately only want the two MCs in the story? Have you read romance manga before?
Mate it's 6 chapters and MC is already acting as a side character, if fmc hadn't taken his hand then she followed his sis it could be over already. The author should stop gay baits and make it clear that fmc is straight or I drop this, ch1-2 where golden, serialization chapters suck so far 5/10 for now.

Users who are viewing this thread