Pastel Love - Ch. 21 - Important Friend

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great, one of those love triangles where you know someone is going to end up with a broken heart, but they are relatable and not a**holes, so it hurts real bad to see it all unfold. :qq:

Here hoping Sonya at least gets a Saeki Sayaka ending. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, great, one of those love triangles where you know someone is going to end up with a broken heart, but they are relatable and not a**holes, so it hurts real bad to see it all unfold. :qq:

Here hoping Sonya at least gets a Saeki Sayaka ending. :aquadrink:
I honestly dont take this as a love triangle, especially after this episode shows the backstory.

Here we see she had a friend who abandoned her for other people. She feels the same thing is happening again with Millie, the person who saved her basically so its hurting far worse. She really will be left fully alone in her mind.

All she really needs is reassurance that she isnt being replaced exactly since her role(bestfriend) and Zen's(girlfriend) are different.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ahhh fear that millie will grow distant over time and not be your friend anymore. i feel ya sonya

Dex-chan lover
She’ll feel even worse when she finds out Zen is not a new friend, but the soon to be GF.

Some friends start forgetting you once they start dating, so the fear is very real. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
She’ll feel even worse when she finds out Zen is not a new friend, but the soon to be GF.
Maybe, but, like, this would make the situation markedly different from all the past situations. She's likely to get to stay as Millie's best friend this way, for example.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if thats what the author intended but this all only made me think Sonya really is obsessed with Millie in a weird way.
I mean, the flashback wasnt nothing that serious to justify her latest reactions. It would be less weird if author just let it be a normal jealousy as it was for the most part. Tho if u think about it Millie is also a bit obsessed with Zen lol

Dex-chan lover
Idk if thats what the author intended but this all only made me think Sonya really is obsessed with Millie in a weird way.
I mean, the flashback wasnt nothing that serious to justify her latest reactions. It would be less weird if author just let it be a normal jealousy as it was for the most part. Tho if u think about it Millie is also a bit obsessed with Zen lol
Sonya is scared of losing her best (and maybe only) friend. Millie is in love with Zen. Nothing all that out of norm for either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread