Class Saiyasune de Urareta Ore wa, Jitsu wa Saikyou Parameter - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
So this place is a corrupt craphole it seems? Just finished saying that nobody gets to have a private army, and Prince Mush declares his standing mech army aloud. (Even if whispered, he said it loud enough for others to hear.)

Not gonna vetch too much, this is just setup for this arc after all. Still, I am genuinely curious to learn why everyone present but her and the crown prince are game to go with Mush's whims. Corruption? Fear? Pure stupidity?

Have to wait and see...

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So this place is a corrupt craphole it seems? Just finished saying that nobody gets to have a private army, and Prince Mush declares his standing mech army aloud. (Even if whispered, he said it loud enough for others to hear.)

Not gonna vetch too much, this is just setup for this arc after all. Still, I am genuinely curious to learn why everyone present but her and the crown prince are game to go with Mush's whims. Corruption? Fear? Pure stupidity?

Have to wait and see...

Thanks for translating!
yeah, thought the same...she's not allowed to have an army, but he boasts about 2000 men under his command and this is not considered an army?....does he think he's the king of sparta...."those 300...ähm, 2000 are just my personal guard"

Dex-chan lover

Have to wait and see...

Thanks for translating!

The issue is not that they cannot have an army, but that they cannot have an army at that location.
Likely a combination of bribes (including favorable treatment after he is crowned) and threats. All pretty standard politicking.

Aggregator gang
Fun fact: The meme on the TL page is actually Loss. That version was edited from the original.

Dex-chan lover

Have to wait and see...

Thanks for translating!
Probably it's because she's been away on whatever business she's been conducting, giving Mushim time to build his political powerbase. He very likely owns that entire room. The ones who raised their hands in favor of the vote are probably his allies, won over by promises, coercion, persuasion, or gold.

Aggregator gang
Okay, so I couldn't put my finger on why this felt so familiar, but, then I got it. This reminds me heavily of both Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and 8th Mobile Suit Gundam.

I really hope we actually get to see what a "full rotation" on that Ludia scale means. I'm guessing it'll be something ludicrous like 200k or some such power.

Dex-chan lover
More likely the 2 in ludia value means, he is the 2nd most powerful.

Probably the 1 in ludia value is an overlord, or not even human.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, Manhwa-freak picked this manga up and they have been translating this regularly (currently at chapter 22 at the time of this writing). Mangabuddy currently aggregated it on their site but you know manhwa-freak, you never know when you will have to degen your brain just to understand their work.

Users who are viewing this thread