LOSTEND - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Welp this went for a different turn then I was expecting, I suspose after squinty eyes saw our hero stab the loli he assumed he was a kindred spirit

Dex-chan lover
FHbJz17XEAAsFkS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering why the loli and old man didn't stumble around here makes sense why. Waiting for old man comeback to save our mc.

Dex-chan lover
A fresh newcomer? She still has her clothes from when she died. I wonder how violently both she and our questionable protagonist will die this time. It's hard to say, but it's good that the kid didn't stick around.

Dex-chan lover
I fckn knew it, totally called it. Either rape city, cannibal city, or tribute city where they get their peace by sacrificing to the monsters

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, wouldn't this make them accelerate faster? Yeah, sure, "fullfilling" and all that shit but it's still erodes you to your base instincts if you do that over and over. You'd turn into one of those end human in just a week or two. How?

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking knew it. There was no chance they were good guys. This is also much worse than I was expecting, really thought they were gonna just eat his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread