LOSTEND - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
go ahead please TL, although the next part is just seggs without pregnancy - they're plants you know.

I think people are missing the point of the MC, which ironically is the very reason he will most likely survive. He is not naive, per se, but in fact he is “human” or more correctly, humane.

The reason people become end humans is because they slowly lose their mind and their humanity. They’ll do whatever it takes to survive. Putting themselves first, sacrificing others, fulfilling their own needs, throwing out their morals for their own needs/wants/desires.

The MC so far is willing to do what it takes to help and protect others in ned. He’s maintaining his humanity and being humane. Even protecting total strangers. That’s why he’s perfect, so far anyway.

Also I think the others are right to an extent. It’ll be the trope of the “safe” village that gets attacked by “zombies” allowing the MCs to escape.

But I don’t think all the zombies will come from the outside, there’ll probably be some from the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread