LOSTEND - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Dropping it? That's a shame
I hope someone picks it up..
I like Manga that explores human behavior in crisis like that. Reminds me of Gantz. I dig this sort of stuff. MC being punished for naive thinking is another thing I like. I enjoyed the chapter.. Thanks for your work so far.

Dex-chan lover
RIP.
It seems the only way out for these people is to nominate a candidate to carry on the will of the people in this hell so they can group together and actually allow one to escape.
There will be betrayals , fucked up circumstances but it feels like at the end they will just let the little girl revive , just so she can help fulfilling the regrets of the adults (Nero died 10 years+ ago , enough to help a bunch of people like saving mc’s daughter when shes about to die as long as Nero knows the location..etc)

Dex-chan lover
RIP.
It seems the only way out for these people is to nominate a candidate to carry on the will of the people in this hell so they can group together and actually allow one to escape.
There will be betrayals , fucked up circumstances but it feels like at the end they will just let the little girl revive , just so she can help fulfilling the regrets of the adults (Nero died 10 years+ ago , enough to help a bunch of people like saving mc’s daughter when shes about to die as long as Nero knows the location..etc)
PLUS, those old guys are too comfortable in that ... HELL.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters. I get a feeling that there's going to be the typical zombie scenario where the unjust settlement persecuting the main characters gets destroyed by zombies breaking in and attacking.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame op for dropping this. The MC is a bit to much of a bleeding heart for the situation he's been put into. Even if he makes it all the way to the end with his friends or the girl.
Are they just going to let HIM be the one to revive and curse everyone else to eternity there? etc etc
will they find a magic mguffin that gives more revives etc etc. I don't see it getting anywhere especially at the release pace this series comes out at.

Dex-chan lover
The trigger for Onodera to become end human ... is SO NEAR. Envy can dehumanize.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters. I get a feeling that there's going to be the typical zombie scenario where the unjust settlement persecuting the main characters gets destroyed by zombies breaking in and attacking.
I kind of feel the same thing, after all, if there are too many sheep in one area, the wild beasts will feast on them.

I don't blame op for dropping this. The MC is a bit to much of a bleeding heart for the situation he's been put into. Even if he makes it all the way to the end with his friends or the girl.
Are they just going to let HIM be the one to revive and curse everyone else to eternity there? etc etc
will they find a magic mguffin that gives more revives etc etc. I don't see it getting anywhere especially at the release pace this series comes out at.
Hmmm... this sounds like the Green Box - the Mc Guffin has appeared. IN THE FORM OF A HOT CRAZY HIGH SCHOOL GIRL. AND SENA STICKED THE D INSIDE!!!

He will probably learn to be selfish and care about himself for once but we far from that point

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He will probably learn to be selfish and care about himself for once but we far from that point
Like in chapter 1, it looks Kuroda's and Onodera's head hanging from that demon's hand. I think not only end humans exist here, but also beings like Timeria.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Enjoy your break. I do hope you come back to this

Dex-chan lover
Maybe ... or the village got attacked by a demon, which is what we saw in Chapter 1.

Tetsuhachi must have used a lot of his soul that almost turned him into an end human just to get that demon weapon ( the teeth sword... )

Dex-chan lover
It is incredible that this gets released WEEKLY at 18 pages ... either this story is run itself by the publishing house or there are a LOT of people working on this series.

A 2-person team can only create 10-page shorts in 2 weeks. Example is Watamote - and the plot is good as dead.

While this ... releases plot related materials at a monstrous pace.

Users who are viewing this thread