Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 178 - My First Time Meeting an Idol

Dex-chan lover
The most annoying thing about this manga is the fact that for whatever braindead reason the publisher actually approved this.
the story is going literally nowhere. we meet new characters who serve little to no purpose in the bigger picture. and our main couple's progress is slower than booting up a windows 98 system

Dex-chan lover
ugh i used to like this manga because it was simple and just a good read. now it just wtf where is this going. put back the fml because she the best. because of how much the mc see and get away with she is very open. But i would like to get back to the to them. also is filler at this point to put off him getting laid because of the everyone keeps bugging them or bs reasons.... ugh i hate complain but just want to see this manga become good again. and see the mc put his foot down then just sitting on his butt doing nothing

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's it. I said I'll keep going just for the sake of it and to respect Mr Venante's job, but no. That's enough. I'm dropping it. I'd love to say it was fun ride, but let's be honest - it wasn't. It was garbage. And all of this after getting that statement from author by drawing Yame telling us that "she's still main character". No, she's not. She's even less relevant to this "story" than Kashii at this point. Fuck this shit I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be extremely disappointed if this loli ends up groping Yame because "research".

Double-page supporter
I sure do love being introduced to even more characters that I don't give a damn about. Both Junichi and Yukana are basically side characters and have been for a while. I don't even care about them having sex, just one uninterrupted date arc is all I'm asking for and it feels like achieving world peace would be easier.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's time to put this series on hold again. Hopefully it gets better after a while, when the author figures out what they want to do with this.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Ueno-sensei's editor and what dirt does she have on them to keep the story going without it's main female character?

Users who are viewing this thread