Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 181 - My First Time Trying to Impress

Dex-chan lover
In this author's other series Gal Sensei the MC got to do it multiple times with the FMC, got some good times with the other girls, and it was considerably short and enjoyable with a happy end... WHY THIS MF CAN'T DO THE SAME HERE?! 181 chapters, almost a fucking decade, and bro can't cook anything? Is not that difficult :qq:

I'm still here just to scroll fast the pages and see if something good happens but it's the same lame shit every time, I don't even bother to read more than one page, this is so sad.

Thanks for keep doing the translation, my respects.
Can you tell where I Can read the final chapters from Gal Sensei? It is not uploaded here on Mangadex T.T

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to believe that the author ran out of idea to keep Junichi a virgin, editor won't allow sex in this series and the easiest solution was to put the nail heroine on a bus.

I have dropped this shit since chapter 150. Can someone tell me did they finally have sex? Every single chapter is titled "my first", I can't tell if mc finally pop his cherry or he has unlimited cherries
No, the original run ends on a tasteless blue balls joke and the sequel starts with another one where the neighbor punches her wall hard enough to make a hole in it to stop them from having sex. Then there were two instances of him refusing her advances because they were at someone else's house. To this day the closest it ever was was the love hotel chapter, which the sequel kind of retreaded with the neighbor.

Junichi's decision at the end of this chapter couldn't be more selfish.

I still have no idea where the author is going with this, so for now I don't really have an opinion, but the sequel tries to answer the question the high school part left unanswered: "What does Junichi want to do?". We have Yukana choosing to work as a patissier, dedicating her education to that and now is off screened taking part in some baking competition. Now Junichi works as Karin's social media manager maybe it will evolve in some talent agency for the whole "harem". While I don't exactly like that he continues to fool around with other girls when his girlfriend is giving her best at her work, maybe this is where the whole "harem" thing will lead to.

I still hate how the visiting power spots was a thing for the competition and not for their relationship and the new mangaka character.

Supporter
I still have no idea where the author is going with this, so for now I don't really have an opinion, but the sequel tries to answer the question the high school part left unanswered: "What does Junichi want to do?". We have Yukana choosing to work as a patissier, dedicating her education to that and now is off screened taking part in some baking competition. Now Junichi works as Karin's social media manager maybe it will evolve in some talent agency for the whole "harem". While I don't exactly like that he continues to fool around with other girls when his girlfriend is giving her best at her work, maybe this is where the whole "harem" thing will lead to.
Yeah, i think the plan is pretty plainly to keep pointing him toward managing/supporting other girls (who aren't Yame) as a career path, highlighting his character growth over these past couple of years from an insensitive clod who cared only for getting his wick dipped to a much more emotionally mature young man capable of sensing the needs of the women around him (again, those who aren't his girlfriend) to both pacify and encourage them in their various endeavors.

It's also a good way to stretch this shit out into their working years.

Users who are viewing this thread