Cave Girl Urara - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work! The premise was interesting but I think it's best as a one-shot.

Considering how different structurally we are today, I'd wager that most modern humans would die within a month or so. Diseases wouldn't be terrible, I think. As long as someone survives the initial wave, they should gain immunity. Any modern human would definitely change the world though if they can survive past the initial year or so. Introducing agriculture would be key, which arguably would introduce more suffering, but it's a necessary step to take.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your work! The premise was interesting but I think it's best as a one-shot.

Considering how different structurally we are today, I'd wager that most modern humans would die within a month or so. Diseases wouldn't be terrible, I think. As long as someone survives the initial wave, they should gain immunity. Any modern human would definitely change the world though if they can survive past the initial year or so. Introducing agriculture would be key, which arguably would introduce more suffering, but it's a necessary step to take.
I wasn't asking about a series, I was talking about it in general. But we will have to cross our fingers that in 3 years they maybe make a manga Out of this.

Dex-chan lover
dude got his head peck violently by giant ass birb, how the hell his skull not shattered, dino birb probably have tonnage force behind those peck

Contributor
I knew I recognized the art style and unique faces. It's from the dude who did Negimaki Kagyu!
And with a cursory Google search, the author was previously the writer behind Wonder Egg Priority. Neat.

great-teacher.gif

It’s the writer of Wonder Egg Priority

considering the females cavewomans are the ones he remenber, the nurse, the teacher and his school friend in a fantasy world he was "transported" while inside a hospital waiting for a heart transplant that never came, we could say this whole thing is a coma dream, i mean he just ran like hell despite having a severe heart condition. This things are the kind of plot twist the author like to pull. Anyway i like the big lady, his art has always being top notch for me.

Group Leader
Damn, this is an absolutely terrible translation, so many things are just wrong... But I'd rather have this than nothing, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
You know how the brain plays back your entire life when you are about to die? Imagine that, but he enters a kinda dream state where he meets up with the three girls in a primitive era. That’s my impression of this oneshot

Double-page supporter
Damn, this is an absolutely terrible translation, so many things are just wrong... But I'd rather have this than nothing, thank you!
Sorry, I don't study Neanderthalis to know what they are saying 😞

Users who are viewing this thread