Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - We're just friends, so there's no reason to think about her this much

Dex-chan lover
That pouting at the beginning did NOT look like Ririsa was bullying him. I think she's genuinely interested in him at this point, like the cliché "he was the only one who ignored me, so I fell in love with him" situation.
Well, even if she somehow falls in love with him, she'll just end up as a losing heroine who tries to remake MC forgive her or something along those lines.
this is one losing heroine that I legit not caring about

Dex-chan lover
I must confess, snake lady has pouted her way into my good graces.
Either way, it’s a better love triangle-like thing than introducing a completely new girl into an otherwise fun duo dynamic.
Like a baby duck. She's lucky she met the MC. Anyone more predatory and this would be a very different story.

Oh no, Snake Lady... You're not gonna pout your way into my good graces... Hissssssssss
There's 2 types of people

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Hebikawa is interesting. What's her deal?
Personally, I think she just wants to mess with Shizuka by stealing Keisuke from right under her nose, also proving to herself that she can beat any other girl, especially a genuinely pure girl like Shizuka. She tried grabbing his hand and even climbed on top of him in bed in an effort to seduce him, or at least make Shizuka jealous, and it's not working on him at all cuz he's seen her without her mask, but that move in the infirmary kinda shook Shizuka.

Dex-chan lover
She was fine "sacrificing" him to get along with the other girls when they were young, but having a stranger throwing up on you in front of so many people is not acceptable.
Crackpot theory; this is a Twin that went to a different school and she genuinely has no idea wtf is up with Keisuke. Just that Shizuki clearly likes him and he's another piece on the the board. Shizuki recognized Keisuke immediately, so it's not like they forgot about middle school.

ofc this could just be a thanos moment and I'm overthinking it lol

r6tjw6k90si31.png

So I'm the local bookie, how will this cliffhanger go wrong:

A) Hebikawa shows up
B) Keisuke will chicken out
C) Boring, something almost happens, but mom/dad/siblings comes home

C, I'm betting C. Maybe we make an inch of progress, but I wouldn't expect much more.

is this kind of girl even exists?

Shizuki or Ririsa? Either way, yes.

Ain't no way a little pouting has caused y'all to switch up with snake girl.

Are you surprised given the readership here? They probably switched when she started getting super aggressive. Tons of Subs here.

Dex-chan lover
CO9rm70.png

Maybe I'm just spoiled by being in a coastal area, but she doesn't seem to be showing half as much as most girls in my area. shorts coulda been way shorter, no cleavage, even has a small jacket thing on so not even shoulder. But I guess it can be a lot for Japan with strict uniform code.

Double-page supporter
This artist really is one of the best at drawing cute girls I’ve ever seen. Gonna be honest the art is doing a ton of heavy lifting for a so far mid story.

Aggregator gang
Man, the MC just annoys me more in this than in other similar stories.

Fed-Kun's army
She’s as clueless as I was in high school & college. Except I always had people around if I were near a guy. Protect her though. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread