Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - We're just friends, so there's no reason to think about her this much

Dex-chan lover
So I'm the local bookie, how will this cliffhanger go wrong:

A) Hebikawa shows up
B) Keisuke will chicken out
C) Boring, something almost happens, but mom/dad/siblings comes home

Please note, these are totally not the 3 most likely romcom plotpoints, following a "first home date<3?" cliff hanger. Please just tally your votes in silence, the next chapter will surely not let this question end on a cliffhanger.

Supporter
Today, I'm home alone.
konosuba-aqua.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Hebikawa is interesting. What's her deal?

Also I'm glad Keisuke asked about the clothes, cause I was wondering that myself; how did Kusunoki suddenly gain fashion sense and good clothes?

For everyone saying "oh of course nothing will happen", yeah it probably won't; Keisuke isn't even sure if he likes her, and Kusunoki doesn't like him romantically. (Or if she does, she's not aware of it) She's excited to have a friend and doesn't seem to distinguish between boy or girl; I think she would act the same way with a girl. I don't think romance has entered her mind at all.

Dex-chan lover
That pouting at the beginning did NOT look like Ririsa was bullying him. I think she's genuinely interested in him at this point, like the cliché "he was the only one who ignored me, so I fell in love with him" situation.
Well, even if she somehow falls in love with him, she'll just end up as a losing heroine who tries to make MC forgive her or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Group Leader
he should've told her everything nd prevent her making friends with that black haired bitch

Dex-chan lover
My honest and sincere reaction to the fact bro has a naive and pure girl practically throwing herself at him and he still won't get it:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you're feeling different about snake eyes go re-read ch11. Literally yesterday she was talking shit about Kusunoki behind her back when she realized she wasn't "useful". One pouty face is not character development lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread