Majutsushi Kunon wa Miete Iru - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Kunon-kun and Princess Mirika being all lovey-dovey definitely makes any single person feel more depressed.

Sad Pablo Escobar from "Narcos"

You guys, seriously, fire it up! If they can be a couple, then you can too!

Dex-chan lover
Either this or later chapter, but like the method he choose to grind away the wall, Kunon is the type who will go for harassment tactic and very unpleasant to fight against isn’t he?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I like that Princess Mirika was fired up by that comment. Maybe they'll be a power couple in the future lol

Dex-chan lover
Either this or later chapter, but like the method he choose to grind away the wall, Kunon is the type who will go for harassment tactic and very unpleasant to fight against isn’t he?
Just like when he dealt with Mirika's older brother, taunt or charm his opponents in the most humiliating way possible :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Nice chap and all yay, but still... why the spiky choker tho? See, he can't even lie down on his back, so just why dear mangaka-sensei?
Man just can't accept that there are people who prefer style over substance, even if it seems irrational

It's refreshing to see childhood friends being openly in love with each other from such a young age. Easily added to my Reading list

Dex-chan lover
Education and upbringing really works.
Thanks to Iko, he grew up into a positive and expressive as the normie girls in romcom stories rather than the male protagonist :D

Supporter
I'm not sure it matters to anyone else, or even matters at all -- but I find myself needing to mentally rearrange letters into "bleu cheese," or it just doesn't seem right.

Users who are viewing this thread