Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 2 - The Guild

Dex-chan lover
they're either going to assist him in running a shop? maybe or be adventurers and end up ' doting' like those other series of adoptive fathers

Dex-chan lover
...and then just one week later the entire apple market crashed because of over supply.
He could run his own stand or make apple specific dishes/candied apples tho he did say 'sour' apples were the norm , so it might be easier to do a mark up on 'naturally' sweet fruits or so if it's hard to get specific tastes otherwise

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, it's so short
i imagine it's going to be a 'slowlife' thing if he gets all his 'materials' from the game as opposed to actually adventuring/exploring the outskirts of town/forest, but apparently the web?/light novel goes up to like 200+ chapters?

https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16817330650270307501 so it'll take a while to catch up assuming they aren't condensing/skipping over events or generous enough to make 30-50 page chapters after the first arc/setup or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Others think this new girl is a Loli harem member, but for me, I approve of what MC has done to save a child in needed help. He just has a surplus of money but he doesn't use it for luxury herself, he uses it to help a child.
Agree. Despite this being a manga, I hope these girls wouldn't get groomed to become his future waifus. Please just be his daughters and/or pseudo-daughters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I hope you keep at it. Liking the series so far. Seems like slice of life.

Maybe he'll be able to trade stats or something later on too. Looking foward to future chapters. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Elf children huh, I don't think they will be his loli Harem, prob as his children, he might adopt them...

At least I am hoping for that

Users who are viewing this thread