Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Heine of The Flame vs Lilith The Black!

Dex-chan lover
Poor Heine, she is only going to suffer more humiliation & being busty is already a sin to Lilith's eyes. Also at least Lilith didn't go negative but by the time it will take for her to accrue back her points, it will probably take a VERY long time. Maybe by chapter 100 if we it doesn't end up being like a week has past by them? Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, that’s a flag of Lilith’s point ending up in the negative by the end of the arc. :ROFLMAO:

Also, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody’s wraith is about to hit and I think everyone is about to be dealt it, demons wise and from the points system.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Heine, she is only going to suffer more humiliation & being busty is already a sin to Lilith's eyes. Also at least Lilith didn't go negative but by the time it will take for her to accrue back her points, it will probably take a VERY long time. Maybe by chapter 100 if we it doesn't end up being like a week has past by them? Thanks for the translations.
In the latest novel the Red Boss, Belial is already in Action, she is Hella strong, If Lilith is a brainiac with Tech Power type, Belial is a battle junkie moronic muscle type,

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she's already in the negative. There's a line in her points meter that wasn't there before. That should be the 0 line.
Ah the final panel. I thought that’s some blemish or ink spots on the chapter, lol. At times like this it would be nice had it been marked consistently since the bar was full or perhaps having the bar broken to the negative to make a clear indication.
Anyway, good spotting there and if that’s the case we’ll definitely know in the next chapter, no need to wait much longer.

Dex-chan lover
Man, strpping her would gain them huge ass points.
Nah, she'd been stripped too many times already. By now even her orcs would probably be bored. Tentacle action, now, that's gonna turn some (orc) heads. I feel like Lilith missed a huge opportunity when she got her into that submission posture.

Dex-chan lover
heine only existence in this manga is to be sexually assaulted and humiliated lol

Dex-chan lover
I want Heine in the group. She is the best bullying target out of all characters in the series the author has done.

Dex-chan lover
Her face makes such a good villain background.

"Creating erotic situations is part of my job description!"
That she can say that and be absolutely right is why this manga is great.

"This is only 10 percent of my true power!"
I wonder how much she wanted to say that line.

She's adorable in the ending illustration.

At times like this it would be nice had it been marked consistently since the bar was full or perhaps having the bar broken to the negative to make a clear indication.
Might be intended as a subtle piece of foreshadowing most readers aren't supposed to notice.

Users who are viewing this thread