Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - With Lilith The Black, Anything is Possible!

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering about chapter 48, it was translated & posted but then people complained about the quality of it being MTL so the translator got upset & deleted the chapter on Mangadex. If you REALLY want to read that chapter 48, u/DaredevilCat on r/manga managed to make a cubari.moe out of it & posted it.
As for the chapter itself, they really know how to create chaos on something that could've been easily resolved but hey we all love the mayhem it brings. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
"How did my perfect plan of so many layers go wrong?!!"
One, it had too many layers. Two, it wasn't perfect. Three, it wasn't sufficiently idiot-proof. Four, most of your coworkers are idiots.

She looks so happy about continuing to serve with him.

She's very insistent on declaring people not take the use of her holes sexually. Almost as if she's denying it a bit too hard.

Well, she is one of his supreme leaders. But that doesn't mean she's competent.

He's always trying to ruin plans. Even if it's Lilith's plans. Well, not always trying, but that's the inevitable outcome. Peace was never an option.

Group Leader
I want to apologize for not doing chapter 48. Even if the translation isn't the greatest, I thought it got the point of the story across enough to where I didn't need to do that chapter.

Additionally, This is my first attempt at doing a chapter. I apologize if it isn't the greatest with the typesetting or translation. This is one of my favorite Series and I was saddened to see it not have a translation when the manga is so good, so I wanted to throw my hat into the ring. Apologies again if it isn't the greatest.

Nah, the translation is a bit rough at some points but it's perfectly fine. Ifyouput the effort andyour work is subpar, you'll justget some constructive criticism on what to improve, so don't worry aboutit too much.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering about chapter 48, it was translated & posted but then people complained about the quality of it being MTL so the translator got upset & deleted the chapter on Mangadex. If you REALLY want to read that chapter 48, u/DaredevilCat on r/manga managed to make a cubari.moe out of it & posted it.
As for the chapter itself, they really know how to create chaos on something that could've been easily resolved but hey we all love the mayhem it brings. Thanks for the translations.
Hahaha, that chapter is chaos

Thanks for the chapter. (y)

Read chapter 48 on another site, that didn't look bad enough to be removed. :rolleyes:
I really don't like it when chapters disappear without a trace.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap! thought this was dead series. And yeah, i wish, even if it was a MTL or crap, no need to delete until .. anyone does something to replace it.

Dex-chan lover
I want to apologize for not doing chapter 48. Even if the translation isn't the greatest, I thought it got the point of the story across enough to where I didn't need to do that chapter.

Additionally, This is my first attempt at doing a chapter. I apologize if it isn't the greatest with the typesetting or translation. This is one of my favorite Series and I was saddened to see it not have a translation when the manga is so good, so I wanted to throw my hat into the ring. Apologies again if it isn't the greatest.
You did great, its much better than having the series be forgotten. Thanks for your time bro

Dex-chan lover

Thank you for your service :salute:

Dex-chan lover

Thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL

considering the average poster here has the mental acuity of a toddler with CTE it makes sense that they would be mad about MTL or shitty translations when they can barely comprehend english as is

You did great! And thanks for picking this up - I feel similarly about it, much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread