Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Ch. 1 - As the perfect class president, I do not make any mistakes, so of course I despise that gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Damn this girl drools for the class prez like Boo Boo in that John Kricfalusi parody from '99

Damn, I was wondering why a girl's love manga would get such immediate low ratings but this explains why lol. That is an uncomfortable amount of drooling. I'd think drugs but it seems like she's horny beyond all reason?

Dex-chan lover
wanted to read this, but i honestly can't get past the drooling haha

Dex-chan lover
I think there is a line you cross when you make a character thats a little too "dumb" or "stupid". This one goes over the line and crosses the limits.
She goes over the line and snorted it

I hope the drooling is just to show how she sees Kenzaki... And not how she actually is...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Damn, compliments on the sfx work. That's a level of commitment, effort and skill you don't see enough these days. The only thing I find relevant enough to mention is I usually prefer doing them either all upper- or lowercase (as opposed to starting with capitals), but I suppose that's personal taste.

Also that's a nice title but I just have to say that Ain't No Way I'd Date My Fave would rhyme better :korone::korone:

Users who are viewing this thread