Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 1 - A Wedding in Turmoil

Dex-chan lover
So glad the dark knight is very much as tall as the armor implies, I was worried it'd be one of those situations where the armor is much larger than the person inside. Also love how it gets Alphonse-style simplied for a panel during the wedding lmao

Dex-chan lover
“The dark knight being a woman doesn’t matter, I’m still going to seduce her and spend our wedding night together….. wait, but women aren’t allowed to become knights“

Love how finding out that she married a woman didn’t bother her and instead started to question how she managed to become a knight

Dex-chan lover
very fun premise with dynamic characters, I'm hooked!!! MC definitely has her priorities straight lol XD

ngl if I didn't read the credit I wouldn't know that this was MTL! You're doing a super amazing job at this!!! Like, you MTL'd, cleaned and typesetted an entire 53-page chapter!!

So really, thank you so much for doing this chapter!!! With the first chapter released and people being interested in this, maybe some group will pick this up! Or someone can help you with all the work!

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!!! This story is pretty well done, very interesting too. Well I guess it's because I'm not an usual reader of the genre, but I like the plot!

Users who are viewing this thread