Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 1 - A Wedding in Turmoil

Dex-chan lover
Hey you did a great tl job! Well done!👍
I'm loving this story btw. I love the funny guy and strait man dynamic.
Shes gonna have to teach Frost the ways of love. (not that she knows much herself)😂

Dex-chan lover
Pfft, typical noble. All they care about is getting wealthy through easy way like political marriage.

Work your way up from bottom you lazy!!

Double-page supporter
Nice to see a tall armored figure turning out to be a woman who's actually tall! Nobody since Samus has achieved that, it seems, but it's nice to see it's not a Mudrock situation. Although she should be a lot more muscular given she killed a monstrous lion in a single punch.

Great to see that Clarice is ABSOLUTELY dtf after learning that Frost isn't her "husband's" mistress, but her wife, hilarious to see that she only thinks its strange she's a female knight after suggesting they have sex. Twice.

Maybe she'd be in a better position (bottoming) if she'd worn lily-scented perfume.
Correct me if im wrong, isnt that mudrock height is same when armored and not. Just seen huge because how bulky the armor is.

but I agree with you, its rare to see tall armored figure to be tall woman, about muscular though just think it as magic bs

For what it’s worth to the translator, you did a fantastic job with this first episode! I hope someone picks it up for your sake though, sounds like it has you stressed out lol. Regardless, thanks for the translation, you did a great job! I hope if someone picks it up they do as good as you.

Dex-chan lover
I am so so SO happy it's not an isekai
And our protagonist is amazing as well! She might be slightly bent, but her priorities sure are straight!

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS SO GOOD THOUGH. This hits all the best notes, I am SO IN for this series. Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone is like "aw how sweet, this dynamic is so cool" and the first chapter is just the main character being dumb as fuck

Dex-chan lover
The female knight was seen bare naked! Now she can'T get married anymore! :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread