Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 1 - A Wedding in Turmoil

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see her seduce the knight. I can already tell this is gonna be a great series. :hearts:
Thank you for the translation I was hoping someone would pick up this eventually!:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
This is a great tl and what seems to be a fantastic start to something special.

FYI, Goggled Anon has already translated it on /u/, so if you don't want to rely on MTL, you can hop on /u/'s translation thread to grab it. No idea if he's going to keep translating it, though.

Dex-chan lover
Love how finding out that she married a woman didn’t bother her and instead started to question how she managed to become a knight
well, tbf she already married out of pure familial obligation and sacrificed her personal emotional happiness. might as well at least fulfill her side of the mandate to the letter.

Conversely, Frost is technically operating under an assumed status and presumably a large number of accolades earned by their raw determination and strength of arms which if its discovered outside of her room will get her and Clarice killed.

Granted, Clarice's brain stopped communicating with her mouth in the middle of page 48 so whether shes even interpretted that she is now one of the nation's first 2 officially recognized lesbians probably hasnt finished waiting in the processing que.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a tall armored figure turning out to be a woman who's actually tall! Nobody since Samus has achieved that, it seems, but it's nice to see it's not a Mudrock situation. Although she should be a lot more muscular given she killed a monstrous lion in a single punch.

Great to see that Clarice is ABSOLUTELY dtf after learning that Frost isn't her "husband's" mistress, but her wife, hilarious to see that she only thinks its strange she's a female knight after suggesting they have sex. Twice.

Maybe she'd be in a better position (bottoming) if she'd worn lily-scented perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread