Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 4 Ch. 35.5 - Epilogue : Again, in This Town

Group Leader
Click here (Google Drive) if you want to access the volume/tankobon format of the translation of this manga.

If you want to watch the real footage of the kite festival and maybe some explanations, I recommend you to watch this video.

More afterword :
I know it sounds cliché, but it feels like just yesterday when I released the first chapter, didn't realize that I have been working on this for about 8 months. So, again, thank you so much for giving a chunk of your time by reading this story until the end, and I hope I did this series justice with my translation and editing.

After I first stumbled upon it, this manga has been my comfort read ever since. That's why when I got the time (I was fired from my previous job lol), I started working on it and I'm quite happy that I was able to translate it in its entirety without any issues (thankfully, I got a much better job about two months after that). So, continuing from the second reply of my post here, I hope this story can also give you strength to face your own problems.

That's all, folks! See you next time!

Dex-chan lover
so wholesome! loved this series
is the girl moving to tokyo so she can date him? did i understand that correctly? or was she just visiting?

Dex-chan lover
so wholesome! loved this series
is the girl moving to tokyo so she can date him? did i understand that correctly? or was she just visiting?
Visit for now. She is making her strategic moves. He hasn't said he doesn't like her, so she has a chance.

Group Leader
I'm so sad the lil' bro didn't fuck the lonely housewife before moving out and then coming back to find out he's a dad now. :qq:

As a side note, it was good to see the other girl taking the "no accepting a no as an answer" to the next level, she won't even let him finish his sentences so he can't refuse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad the lil' bro didn't fuck the lonely housewife before moving out and then coming back to find out he's a dad now. :qq:

As a side note, it was good to see the other girl taking the "no accepting a no as an answer" to the next level, she won't even let him finish his sentences so he can't refuse.
That would be so funny LMAO

Aggregator gang
he was 10 before the 2year time skip
how is it that he is in high school?
and why does it look like he is the kid's dad or something lol
and the kid's age is 2....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. This was a great series.

Ganbare, Kanami. You make an honest man out of that boy... :glee:

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.

A nice short wholesome slice of life story that keep on track as just being a nice normal slice of life story. Decent epilogue to wrap it all it in a pretty relaxed grounded way. Happy kanami didnt beat around the bush there. A good end to a good series.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda nice that he ends up dating that girl.... a simple little time skip with a nephew and stuff...

Thank you so much translator-san XD

Dex-chan lover
he was 10 before the 2year time skip
how is it that he is in high school?
and why does it look like he is the kid's dad or something lol
and the kid's age is 2....
The last time he meet them is two years ago. That doesn’t mean that the last chapter is two years ago. He even already meet the kid when the kid is still one year old, meaning that he meet them multiple times between the last chapter to this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread