Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 8 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
triple oyakodon huh? Add that to my list of things that I shall totally not look into for further research because that would be absolutely wrong.😏

Dex-chan lover

Next chapter, he'll also be doing the "arts of bedroom love-making" with both Kaede and Ayame in a FFM

and then with Zahark as well in a FFFM/4-way too

:aquadrink:
As per usual lul

Dex-chan lover
Well that went from 0-100 in about 3 seconds. The grandma-granddaughter thing was a bit much for my tastes though.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, what could be more of a power move than effortlessly pushing back an army without actually killing any of them?
Wiping them out like he said in the panel before that. It would set an example, and he wouldn't be annoyed by their future retaliation.

Dex-chan lover
Wiping them out like he said in the panel before that. It would set an example, and he wouldn't be annoyed by their future retaliation.
Nah, that makes too much sense.
Dude you responded to was right.
It's always better to act like a dumbass and leave loose open threads to bite you in the ass later.

Double-page supporter
jokes on the guy who commented that the author was afraid of oyakodon. the author just said "fuck you" and did oyaoyakodon

Users who are viewing this thread