Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 8 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... So basically the three wolves he interacted with before were reborn due to his ascension to godhood and his previous interaction with them (seems cause and effect don't have to follow a linear timeline when divine power is involved). And they became beautiful women because, well, of course they did, that is what this series is all about. Also, his fate is to draw in talented and diverse women of multiple species and fates, and bang them all. Oh, and the Fenrir women were all turned into chicks too, and are going to solve their livestock issues. Convenient.

Guess this leaves us with one serious question: Are the dragons from the beginning of the series gonna come back as hotties, too? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... So basically the three wolves he interacted with before were reborn due to his ascension to godhood and his previous interaction with them (seems cause and effect don't have to follow a linear timeline when divine power is involved). And they became beautiful women because, well, of course they did, that is what this series is all about. Also, his fate is to draw in talented and diverse women of multiple species and fates, and bang them all. Oh, and the Fenrir women were all turned into chicks too, and are going to solve their livestock issues. Convenient.

Guess this leaves us with one serious question: Are the dragons from the beginning of the series gonna come back as hotties, too? Lmao
i had read the WN to the end(skipping the children story since it kinda moot at that point) since this one hardy any deviation from it the Dragon will end up in different situation compared to Fenrir but end result almost same, the arc mainly involving Sonia and new important girl

Dex-chan lover
damn this manga is garbage, but im its actually my job here and irl to take out thetrash so i be here for now at least

Dex-chan lover
Sooo uhhhh the next important question is gunna be is that queen gunna somehow become young again and join the mc? I mean wasn’t her best friend the fenrir who turned human?

Dex-chan lover
Phew... Thank you author for reintroducing the main harem. My brain cell can't remember all this genericness amongst the trash manga I consume.

Double-page supporter
i mean at the start it was mentioned that he had a luck value of 9999, which is clearly broken

Users who are viewing this thread