Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Item Revolution sounds like it'd be extremely versatile, but then from its description it looks like it's only for weapons. The name should have been Weapon Revolution then.

Dex-chan lover
i can never get used to how weirdly drawn Misaki’s small tits are…or why hasn’t MC gotten a deus ex machina to increase those into big mommy milkers

Dex-chan lover
i can never get used to how weirdly drawn Misaki’s small tits are…or why hasn’t MC gotten a deus ex machina to increase those into big mommy milkers
Because diversity is the spice of life.
And while massive mammaries are nice now and then, as a person who has received concussion from a milk engorged cannonball upside the head. Being surrounded by more then a dozen of titanic tits while on daddy duty sounds more masochistic then is healthy.

Dex-chan lover
Because diversity is the spice of life.
And while massive mammaries are nice now and then, as a person who has received concussion from a milk engorged cannonball upside the head. Being surrounded by more then a dozen of titanic tits while on daddy duty sounds more masochistic then is healthy.
Concussion from a…mate, we need to have a pint over this. I get the feeling that it would make quite the story to hear.

Also, i envy you, and wish to experience the joys of a forceful introduction of gigantic bahonkadonkaroos to my cranium

Dex-chan lover
Concussion from a…mate, we need to have a pint over this. I get the feeling that it would make quite the story to hear.

Also, i envy you, and wish to experience the joys of a forceful introduction of gigantic bahonkadonkaroos to my cranium
Horrible when it happened, but find it funny 20 years later.

The then wife was big breasted even before she had our first child, and was even bigger while breastfeeding. One afternoon she walked passed me fresh out of the shower and rolling her hair into a towel. I took advantage and popped her on the butt. Startled and likely angry she turned to face me, which led to me catching a boob in the face. A very milk heavy boob to the face.

Soon there after I woke up on the floor with a crying wife hovering over me, spraying milk all over the place. The ballistic breast had knocked me clean out of the chair, sent me unconscious, and awarded me with a black eye.

So husbands/SOs beware, if you love tap your naked breastfeeding partners behind, be prepared to defend yourself. For those burgeoning milk filled breasts are heavy, and are capable of doing significant damage when swung about.

Dex-chan lover
Horrible when it happened, but find it funny 20 years later.

The then wife was big breasted even before she had our first child, and was even bigger while breastfeeding. One afternoon she walked passed me fresh out of the shower and rolling her hair into a towel. I took advantage and popped her on the butt. Startled and likely angry she turned to face me, which led to me catching a boob in the face. A very milk heavy boob to the face.

Soon there after I woke up on the floor with a crying wife hovering over me, spraying milk all over the place. The ballistic breast had knocked me clean out of the chair, sent me unconscious, and awarded me with a black eye.

So husbands/SOs beware, if you love tap your naked breastfeeding partners behind, be prepared to defend yourself. For those burgeoning milk filled breasts are heavy, and are capable of doing significant damage when swung about.
Damn bro…you got sidesmashed. From actual mommy milkers. You’re livin the live, you absolutely cultured person.

That being said, I know that big bazongalogonggaz can be kilos heavy but I didn’t know that you COULD get titsmacked so hard you pass out with a black eye.

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro…you got sidesmashed. From actual mommy milkers. You’re livin the live, you absolutely cultured person.

That being said, I know that big bazongalogonggaz can be kilos heavy but I didn’t know that you COULD get titsmacked so hard you pass out with a black eye.
o_O there is a gal that used to go around to talk shows and smash watermelons with her tit. A quick Google search should give you multiple hits.

Dex-chan lover
I bet they saw a bed chamber made with gold and glittering gems. They need to rest immediately

Users who are viewing this thread