Chainsaw Man - Ch. 159 - Attack on Samurai

Dex-chan lover
sausageborb.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With how Shadman Katana Man charged right in like he was Kool-Aid Man, I'm starting to suspect that the original name of this chapter actually was 「進撃の侍」and that's why the translation uses "Attack on Samurai" despite there not being a single attack launched on this man the whole chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is Fami inept in combat? Is she just a summoner merchant and needs to depend on Yoru to help her?

Dex-chan lover
Man, poor Asa is just in her Punished Asa development arc.

I'd joke that she will get an eye patch later, but it may actually happen if she sacrifices an eye for a weapon.

Double-page supporter
Imma be honest I lost what was happening probably 10 chapters back at least
Chainsaws appeared on some peoples heads, everyone else freaked out over it, CSM got stabbed by civilians he didnt want to harm and bled out, Octopus dude drugged him. The team comes to rescue CSM.

Only question is if Fami is directly resonsible for all of this or just playing along.

Double-page supporter
Katanaguy makes a comeback for the dozenth time, yet still no Reze.

At this point Im scared Makima did something to her in part 1 since Denji genuinely liked her and it might have ruined her plans.

Or Fujimoto is keeping her in reserve for part 3 and the entire thing will be one giant denji x reze hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Hype train is slowly going down can't believe Chainsawman is turning Boringman so quickly fr fr

With how Shadman Katana Man charged right in like he was Kool-Aid Man, I'm starting to suspect that the original name of this chapter actually was 「進撃の侍」and that's why the translation uses "Attack on Samurai" despite there not being a single attack launched on this man the whole chapter.
Ah, so it's like that, huh. I understand everything, now.
Doesn't get it at all

Dex-chan lover
Is Fami inept in combat? Is she just a summoner merchant and needs to depend on Yoru to help her?
I think all three horsemen are a bit like that, although Fami seems to take it further. They're weak in their naked form, but can accumulate a lot of power through their abilities. Makima too doesn't have much except her chains, all the other abilies she had afaik came from devils under her control. War makes sense she'd be better at combat than the other two, but she still can't do much against a really strong devil unless she has good weapons made beforehand.

Makes me curious what Death will be like. She's a horseman, so she probably won't be a walking cataclysm like the primals are.

Users who are viewing this thread