Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Light Up the Night

Fed-Kun's army
By my experience When parents have problems in front of their children No matter how young she is She will definitely get trauma from that event. about her parents' problems I don't know what made Yoshizawa's mother cling to perfection (maybe her father was unfaithful). But I couldn't imagine that after all this happened. The person who ran away from home turned out to be her mother.

And there are things about Naoi that I wonder about. Many times she acts like she's done this before. Both when she was in the toys at the park and when she hugged Yoshizawa.

Above all, who was that red-haired girl on the cover? But from the mole under her mouth, she must definitely look good haha. Another competitor of Naoi or not?

ps. What about nighttime date are you kidding me!? (but what about kokoro:fml:)

Dex-chan lover
The new girl on the cover is a complete mystery. Maybe someone Naoi knows/knew? Her sparkler is hidden so it could be hiding that it's already gone out, meaning she might already be dead. Meanwhile Kokoro has a more modest sparkler compared to Naoi and Kurumi's much more flashy ones.

Naoi's abandonment issues on full display when Kurumi tries to go home on her own. But if you think about it, Kurumi's technically ditched her twice already. Both at the start and mid-way points of volume 2. Though I read a very interesting character analysis of Kurumi in Japanese that doesn't view Kurumi's behavior as mere indecisiveness. Rather the fact that Kurumi can erupt like she did in chapter 10 then try to carry on as if nothing happened in chapter 11 with talks about cram school etc. show a very unnerving aspect of Kurumi. That analysis deemed Kurumi possibly much more dangerous than Naoi, since Kurumi likely has much further she can fall. Naoi's essentially playing with fire by getting Kurumi to let loose on her true feelings.

I have to wonder what Kurumi's mother's mistake was. Her scars were apparently old even when Kurumi was young. I wonder if the mistake she thought she made was getting married or getting pregnant? Maybe a shotgun wedding and her putting so much pressure on Kurumi was to make her unhappy married life "worth it"? But right now her mom ran off to her grandmother's house and lied and said Kurumi was too busy with summer classes to go with her.

Kokoro is starting to spend time with Akane. By the way, there was a very small note on Kokoro's family's shop in chapter 9 that showed they were hiring part-time help. So it seems Akane was hired, which means Kokoro will be spending alot of time with her over the summer. So, yet another person in Kurumi's life who might be moving on. Which the text on the bottom of page one already heavily implied.

And finally, the phone call from the teacher at the end likely isn't good news. Should note that in chapter 1, the homeroom teacher was named "Horie", but here the homeroom teacher is referred to as "Hotta". They are very similar names in Japanese, so it's possible there's a naming error in the Japanese text. But if it is the same teacher that's already been shown, then I don't see the meeting going well. Their teacher was already mentioned by Kurumi to favor Isanuma. And now Kurumi's done a ton of things to make him look bad. So the meeting could very well be him wanting Kurumi to apologize to Isanuma and essentially try to shift all/most of the blame for the incident onto Kurumi, which would further her downward spiral.

Last edited:
Group Leader
My current working completely unfounded guess is mystery lady is Naoi’s manager, mostly because it would make for a pretty easy situation for Kurumi to run into, but other than her looking older than the teenage main cast there’s not much to go off of yet

Naoi's abandonment issues on full display when Kurumi tries to go home on her own. But if you think about it, Kurumi's technically ditched her twice already. Both at the start and mid-way points of volume 2. Though I read a very interesting character analysis of Kurumi in Japanese that doesn't view Kurumi's behavior as mere indecisiveness. Rather the fact that Kurumi can erupt like she did in chapter 10 then try to carry on as if nothing happened in chapter 11 with talks about cram school etc. show a very unnerving aspect of Kurumi. That analysis deemed Kurumi possibly much more dangerous than Naoi, since Kurumi likely has much further she can fall. Naoi's essentially playing with fire by getting Kurumi to let loose on her true feelings.

Yeah I agree with that analysis for sure; Kurumi’s behavior is pretty concerning from the very beginning, with her disassociating frequently, laughing/smiling when Naoi first starts blackmailing her, and even fantasizing about murdering Isanuma. She tries going back to the way things are as though she doesn’t really know another way to be, while she also has this justifiably angry part of herself she’s been repressing for years starting to come out. Naoi is pouring gas on a fire that was already burning haha

And I think Naoi does genuinely care about Kurumi, but her abandonment issues could lead to her prioritizing making sure Kurumi doesn’t want to leave her as opposed to what Kurumi might need to do to heal (maybe she patches up her friendship with Kokoro and Naoi sees that as a threat or something). Hopefully she chooses the high road lol

As for the teacher I think he’ll try to sweep things under the rug, like with the photo. I think that’s why he insisted the students not mention the broken photo to the other teachers/classes, he just doesn’t want to deal with the fallout lol, but he’s also probably more inclined to take Isanuma’s side since she’s such a teachers pet

Hopefully Kurumi gets to have a nice little date before stuff gets out of hand again lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread