Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Light Up the Night

Dex-chan lover
That red hair woman in the cover is either gonna be Big trouble or she is dead

Dex-chan lover
Currently the manga I'm looking forward to the most! Thanks for the translation work!

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids...
filthy_frank__glasses__by_primedrinksbleach_db42tmc-375w-2x.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Big part of the mess is how japanese society is very exigent and when a person out of the standar they get confused.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl as someone who grew up in an abusive household with mommy issues this manga is weirdly liberating/comforting, I just hope Kurumi will be able to free herself from those years of emotional abuse before she flies off the handle, cause despite Naoi being more open about her destructive tendencies I feel like the real danger lies in Kurumi being pushed too far

This chapter meant so much to me, I just wanted to see them talk, do stuff, be themselves

You can tell they don't have it figured out yet and there are still conflicts and difficulties to come, but they got each other and are looking forward to meet again

Dex-chan lover
I am so loving this manga. I love the friendship and relationship between them. Thanks for the chapter and translation.

Dex-chan lover
guessing naoi's mom, given she seems to sympathize with Kurumi as much as she does, but we shall see
I wondered about that possibility, but the woman looks dressed kind of young. Maybe Naoi's mother got married really young? A teen mom maybe?

Edit: Naoi's dad said "they" got up and left, so maybe it could be Naoi's older sister or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Now, before we wait another month... I feel like I'm going through something of a drought lately; anybody got more manga recommendations like this? Preferably newer series, to save people the hassle (since I might have already tried older stuff).

Dex-chan lover
i hope they have kitakawa style seggs except without the part where they die

Users who are viewing this thread