Dragon Ball Super - Ch. 103 - A Legacy Toward the Future

Dex-chan lover
Pan immediately recognizing game and trying to merc her grandpa is hilarious (that or Gohan told her he forgot about her...). I didn't really see it before but she actually is a lot like Goku was as a kid.

Also, I called the Gohan helping Brolly control his power thing so that's cool. Great chapter overall.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With Toriyama-Sensei's passing, this chapter hits harder than a dragon fist. Amazing chapter all around.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.mangaupdates.com/topic/7ir0d07/dragon-ball-super-manga-break-announced

So we will be on a break for some time until the next chapter

----------

I do admit that I found the Beast Mode something incredibly dub, and I still think it is, but matching Gohan and Brolly was great. Goku has the divine power to evade things, Vegeta is reaching the divine power of destruction, it's nice to see Broly and Gohan not using divine power. Brolly is the legendary super saiyan, Gohan on the other hand is the smart one, so it's nice to see him using his smarts for his abilities.

But still, having Gohan get free real state power levels out of nowhere is still really stupid for me. Goku and Vegeta trained constantly with gods to reach where they are, and then Gohan stopped training for years, and just as he started resuming his training, he is suddenly the strongest in the universe (besides Black Freeza that is)?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Vegeta wanting to come home to Earth because he's worried Bulma will lose interest is very cute.

Dex-chan lover
Peak Saiyan parenting and interactions these last chapters. Your legacy got entrusted too Toriyama sensei

Users who are viewing this thread