Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Enzel is alone?

in the novel, she have a group of chuuni gang. They idolized the withces and make a nickname by themselves. Hence the "Witch" Of holy light. she is not really a witch.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After 2 months, this chapter pacing seems weird. There is no build up for the sister, she suddenly just.. pops up.

It feels like they take a screenshot of the anime and turn it into manga pages.

Dex-chan lover
After 2 months, this chapter pacing seems weird. There is no build up for the sister, she suddenly just.. pops up.

It feels like they take a screenshot of the anime and turn it into manga pages.
you telling me theres an anime of this?

Dex-chan lover
Such a reaction for just being a bit short on people. Reminds me of my previous boss. Absolutely everything that doesn't go perfectly as planned is a catastrophe.

Always fun when someone introduces themselves with gusto like that, and the reaction is, "Who?"

Only ten years too early? Usually it's at least a century if someone pulls out that phrase.

No mercy for her sister...

I was wondering whether that was her actual true form or some weird side effect, but it still seems weirdly specific of a side effect.

Seems like she has a lot of deserved repercussions that's going to be happening to her in the near future...

Though I like how Platy's the obvious boss around there.

Yeah, those two would hit it off.

And she would hit them. Again. The fan's getting overworked.

It feels like that for most new characters. Most of the time there's not much to build up anyway, though.

Dex-chan lover
These two girls has ⑨ vibe.
Of8A6Ss.gif

Users who are viewing this thread