Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
After 2 months, this chapter pacing seems weird. There is no build up for the sister, she suddenly just.. pops up.

It feels like they take a screenshot of the anime and turn it into manga pages.
In defense of the manga, the LN is very much like this as well. You'll get a couple chapters sometimes that make up an arc, but it's largely structured like a sitcom. "Whoops, Veil has a wacky new request, let's spend 3 chapters on it" and then on to the next gag.

It's not so bad when you're getting a written chapter 2-3 times per week, but for a manga it can definitely come off as odd.

GK

Dex-chan lover
Pages 18 and 20 are the same, unless i missed something, i think 18 is the duped one.

pages 18 and 20 it's duplicated? I wonder which version you guys used? (I already sent the report)
(Edit: it seems I miss pages 11 and 13 they also duplicate)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Deja vu I've been here a few pages before.

Also, the human princess finally found a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Noone noticed same page repeated twice? And twice at that!

Power Uploader
Ok, it's funny and all but... Maybe, some actual plot development? Or, I don't know, some progress with the mc and his "wife"??????????!
(At this point calling them a married couples it's almost ridiculous...) and what's the point in making the harem tag when the demon king have more wife's than the mc? Was it only put in because there are a lot of female characters?
and it doesn't seem to me that Veil can be defined as a wife like Plati, it always seemed to me that her ok from the mc at the beginning was a way to please an annoying little girl rather than having really accepted.

honestly I'm getting bored of just watching the progress that everyone makes EXCEPT THE PROTAGONIST, you know the one who technically we should care a little more about, we've reached the point where he is the background to everyone else. as a character he is as interesting as a plastic bag blown away by the wind, all the interesting and funny moments in this series are showcased by everyone except him. The immortal king, the human princess, the two demons, are infinitely more interesting than the protagonist and for me, as much as I appreciate these characters, it's a big deal. There are also other things that i don't like but I'm bored of writing.

And what happened to Veil? She's been completely absent for several chapters now!

Users who are viewing this thread