Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou wo Tsukurou - Vol. 8 Ch. 48.5

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when the mc will have kids like in the other farming isekai manga
i forgot but in WN MC already had 2 child this also including his friend the demon king and and brother in law the mermaid king, so if i not wrong it will take quite long time since the brother in law not yet ascend to throne of king yet

Dex-chan lover
How did we get from her being named Belena originally to Beruna now? I know that the l/r thing accounts for the one letter, but going from an "e" sound to a "u" sound?

I assume that this is from the official name translations? Does that mean that Batemy's name changed too?

Regardless, I'm happy to have more Belena/Beruna & Batemy/whatever content. They've been here since near the beginning and deserve some spotlight. Though the cover showing them with the same fair skin as the MC when they've always been drawn with a darker complexion is a bit odd.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme see if I can make sense of this magic-technobabble...
"...originally, there were 176... Increased the number of digits to 437"
I assume this was like an ID assigned to each teleport point. Increasing the digits makes it harder to brute force from sheer number of combinations.
"if you try to analyze the code illegally, you will go around and around a certain context and be stuck forever"
Seems like a looping section is run instead if the code is accessed without authorization
"If you keep stepping the same phrase, it will trigger a technique..."
Either loop or execution is counted. If the number is too high, it will execute a counter code which basically attacks the accessor.

Huh, yeah it's actually patchwork quick security measures. It probably wont stop the lockbreaker, but it will buy them time.

Dex-chan lover
How did we get from her being named Belena originally to Beruna now? I know that the l/r thing accounts for the one letter, but going from an "e" sound to a "u" sound?

I assume that this is from the official name translations? Does that mean that Batemy's name changed too?

Regardless, I'm happy to have more Belena/Beruna & Batemy/whatever content. They've been here since near the beginning and deserve some spotlight. Though the cover showing them with the same fair skin as the MC when they've always been drawn with a darker complexion is a bit odd.
I think it’s on purpose, somehow they don’t want to use official name or listen to the reader's input.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

IMO this usually happens if the TL/PR/QC has no established keyword sheet (or forgot one existed) so they re-translated it (which more often than not fail to maintain keyword continuity)

I.e. someone fucked up and they can’t be bothered to unfuck it.

Dex-chan lover
IMO this usually happens if the TL/PR/QC has no established keyword sheet (or forgot one existed) so they re-translated it (which more often than not fail to maintain keyword continuity)

I.e. someone fucked up and they can’t be bothered to unfuck it.

Yeah, that'd be a likely reason and would be pretty dumb and lazy. It wouldn't take much to just skim through the NoNames' old translations to make a complete roster of characters so things could stay consistent. Though I got the sense when they picked up the series that doing so may not have been a high priority. This group's first few chapters of translating this series were really rough. They've thankfully improved over the last couple of years but the name differences still catch my eye.

Besides Belena/Beruna the other one that I've really noticed is Viel has become Veel. That one is probably the same pronunciation and is just a spelling choice, but if I were being super-petty I would say that "Veel" just kind of looks worse than "Viel"

I think Astres' name might've been altered too? I don't even know anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread