I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 92 - All-out Confrontation

Double-page supporter
Welp, logic went out of the window.
IMO acting rebellious/rude now is a bad idea, but since its a manga its gonna work I guess.
Honestly, the second her grandmother even entered the picture, logic went out the window, fucking boomer ass old hag, fr. But that aside, I don't think acting rebellious/rude is a bad idea. That rebellious side is still part of Hakua as a person. The whole point of her having that wild side is because she's forced to be such a fucking goodie-two-shoe because of her boomer ass grandmother. She needed a way to vent off her frustrations and wanting to let loose. If anyone was forced to do shit they didn't want to do for long enough, they're going to break. Growing up in a strict Asian family, I honestly DESPISE, people like her grandmother.

Dex-chan lover
IMO acting rebellious/rude now is a bad idea, but since its a manga its gonna work I guess.

No, they simply pointed out if they were punished by their livestreaming activities that would also be reflected in the school as they were done under their watch.

This is why she dropped it and then moved to being done as a internal investigation since that wouldnt be public, this is why her inner thoughts were "I thought they would chose self-preservation" since that was a bluff, she doesnt want for it to go to the board either since it would reflect on her but at least that would only stay within the board.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't really expect that to be the way his old streaming name was revealed was through the grandmother. And honestly as others have said, the only way to take her down is to go extreme at this point because she's just going to go through the motions with the board and pick them apart slowly. The grandmother is the generic stuck in her ways "better than thou" character that will never yield unless shocked/broken into it.

Group Leader
This is in essence is a coming of age story, and rebellious youth of various shapes that refuses to mould into adult's squares taken into extreme is the cornerstone of japanese fiction for youth. So yeah, this is par for course. I personally find this development interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This is in essence is a coming of age story, and rebellious youth of various shapes that refuses to mould into adult's squares taken into extreme is the cornerstone of japanese fiction for youth. So yeah, this is par for course. I personally find this development interesting.
Agreed. At the very least it's more interesting than the Inuzuka-bowl, which seems to have a clear and predictable winner

Dex-chan lover
She's literally attempting to blackmail people here.

Put that old, decrepit cunt in her place.

Also, it only took 92 chapters, but Inuzuka's "secret" past has finally been revealed to the rest of the characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread