I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 92 - All-out Confrontation

Aggregator gang
I don't get it, if they really want to he rebellious. Why they just not drop from the dorm entirely ?
With their streaming gigs, couldn't they afford to rent a house and split the rent among them ?
Or am i missing something in here (honestly i forgot the conflict 💀)

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, if they really want to he rebellious. Why they just not drop from the dorm entirely ?
With their streaming gigs, couldn't they afford to rent a house and split the rent among them ?
Or am i missing something in here (honestly i forgot the conflict 💀)
I mean, that would solve the problem on surface level. But in the end if they did that they're running away from the problem.
They're having a conflict because of how this bitch ass boomer grandma's way of handling things.
That's how I'm reading this (I haven't read the manga in like months and speed thru Ch. 89-92)

Dex-chan lover
why did no one react to him being the streamer they all watched? I thought that was the main plot

Dex-chan lover
So, I think we can safely say the author forgot what their own story was about. The main plot (originally) was about him living in a dorm with a bunch of streamers who all wanted to hide that they were streamers. The twist was that he was helping them hide their identity while also being the same, as we was hiding the he was once a streamer. In having the reveal to everyone else be so unimportant, with granny there just saying it, ruins the entire thing. The build up WAS to this reveal. And they didn't even react. They all knew who Kuroshiba was, right? So why the hell did no one react

Dex-chan lover
Hey... did granny just admited to spy them in their own rooms?

Or she just has super inteligence network?

And she really went and threaten to expose these kids if they didnt comply?

And wasnt the problem just mc and the boring girl dating?

Soutas dasterdly acts getting loosely called out and him just going "Ah ha ya got me, but Im not changing being a dastardly bitch is who I am" and then Granny immideatly going "hey and Inu was Kuroshiba" (which I cant wait to see the hopeful outcome of) which covered for Souta, fuckin hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread