I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 96 - Fall in Love

Dex-chan lover
MC better got on with that starting a family plan sooner rather than later :smug:
Too bad best girl didn't win though.

Dex-chan lover
I started the series during the pandemic, the start was so good but as it dragged along i lost interest. Thankful for the translations and the ending was fine

Dex-chan lover
damn this is like the third thing i've been meaning to catch up on and ended in the last month. my bookmarked list is actually getting smaller

Dex-chan lover
Considering the wild ride of publishing status the series had, it is amazing it made it to a proper conclusion at all. I'm still not quite happy about the fact that "first girl won" trope stayed true once again especially since it seemed like both the Vtuber idol and Puchineko were better fits for him but a solid ending like this works well enough.

Dex-chan lover
In the end it was always
Vina bestest girl and best bro
Takane best girl
Trap a shit

Thanks a lot for your hard work through the entire series. You're the best of the best.

Dex-chan lover
My interest in the manga kinda fizzled out around the chapter 50 mark. Reading a time skip to see the obvious pairing(s) and whatnot is kinda meh. Regardless ggs to whoever stuck around

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read the chapter yet but I wanna be in the hall of Fame before it becomes invaded by the late commentary frogs(I'm one of them lol) it's so joever :meguuusad:
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'd say a pretty decent ending~ Thank you Azuma Tama sensei for delivering us this series and a good conclusion as well and Thank you so much Tanzanite Scans for bringing us along in this ride Adieu Jimi bros

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about it midway lol and it's already ended... With my fav Puchineko losing as always... Well, glad I didn't read this, its upsetting. Good luck everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Awww, Yuu learned how to smile. This was cute. I'm happy to see everyone's doing well for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread