Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
Generic "My Skill seems useless"
Generic "The Party hates the MC for no reason"
And Generic "Isekai design"

Also Slime being the MC partner in these Isekai is slowly becoming generic as well...at least try Art actually looks good and high quality

Group Leader
What kind of exp calculations do you use for a single last hit kill to bump you to 95?

That's like, killing a level 250 in disgaea or something.
Maybe it's the kind where level difference gives proportional bonus, like 100 levels are x10 earned exp or something.
Alternatively the author needed the MC to be strong immediately and wrote a random big number :^)
I hate game systems in fantasy works.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the kind where level difference gives proportional bonus, like 100 levels are x10 earned exp or something.
Alternatively the author needed the MC to be strong immediately and wrote a random big number :^)
I hate game systems in fantasy works.
Even then, you'd need even crazier multipliers than that if the level cap is still 100.

Dex-chan lover
La Template Generique
i guess most ppl stick to 'safe' formulas than taking risks but you'd think ppl would try to be more unique to stick out unless they just wanna draw fanservice lol

Or if you wanna go full conspiracy theory on like "all the manga publishing companies/online sites are overflooding the reader markets with isekais on purpose so they can make the next trend stick out more"

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid.
20240323033159-44e6606c.png

Dex-chan lover
So many tropes, so bad, cannot believe the king of all people see's no use to an alchemist.

Makes no sense why humans from our world would wanna kill off a guy for such a stupid reason especially immediately on summon. If I was the king I'd be concerned with summoned "heros" wanting to murderhobo someone for a reason as stupid as 3 males 2 females....

Not only this but why must these series be so generic that MC has an alchemist ability, saves a dragon, gets a slime comrade and is actually super op beyond the scope of a class like alchemist.

Like seriously every other person has a special class name so why would MCs be generic when its not?

Dex-chan lover
Even then, you'd need even crazier multipliers than that if the level cap is still 100.
With how quick he levelled up, I think the level cap is 9999.

The whole party was filled with assholes and bitches, including the Saint (she stood close to the Hero so she should have heard the 3 men 2 women thing).
I hope none of them will ever get forgiven.
But this is a manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I don't know that they're saying Alchemy is useless, per se, just that, for a summoned hero, it's incompetent when compare to Hero, Destruction God, Witch and Saint; it could be that they know how useful Alchemy is, but since it's a non-unique skill, maybe it's just really common out in the world?

That said, MC's Alchemy seems like a really powerful, useful skill that anybody with intelligence and creativity could really make full use of.

Users who are viewing this thread