Maria no Danzai - Ch. 21 - Traitor

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine these super edgy stories exist in the same universe as the fluffy slice of life stories. Like, instead of there being a mix of good and bad people, the good people all congregate in one side of society and the not nice people in others.

That would explain why these stories are comprised entirely of nice people or complete jackasses and the people trying to punish the jackasses.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine these super edgy stories exist in the same universe as the fluffy slice of life stories. Like, instead of there being a mix of good and bad people, the good people all congregate in one side of society and the nice people in others.

That would explain why these stories are comprised entirely of nice people or complete jackasses and the people trying to punish the jackasses.
luckily most ppl don't come by across drugs too easily /soon b/c i can totally imagine some ppl acting on impulsive/intrusive thoughts if they get too high lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to hear how and why Okaya is who he is right now. That little fucker and his 'friends' should rot and burn somewhere. I don't think The Devil will admit those little fucks in Hell. And even if The Devil himself forgive them, I won't

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread