Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Momimomi Determination

Aggregator gang
This fucking shit is becoming unbearable...why, the fuck, does SO FUCKING MUCH of the manga that I read that starts off with a guy and a girl, have to add this GODDAMN FUCKING ANNOYING lesbian cunt third wheel that's an utter unlikeable bitch...FUCK OFF YOU UNLIKEABLE PISSCOW! Burn the fucking lot of you. It's fucking EVERYWHERE! "oH jUsT sToP rEaDiNg It ThEn" MOTHERFUCKER THIS SHIT KEEPS COMING TO ME! I don't intentionally seek out this garbage trope. This shit is a fucking cancer
finally someone says it

Group Leader
Hello,
I am the leader of RestScans group. I was thinking of pick this manga series, and then notice that you and your team are uploading this manga's chapter 13, and after reading the leave page of the chapter 13 I realised that you don't have any intention of picking up this series. So if you and your team want us to pick up this just reply us here or at our discord group. By the way we requiring TL and PR if you want you can join with us.
Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking shit is becoming unbearable...why, the fuck, does SO FUCKING MUCH of the manga that I read that starts off with a guy and a girl, have to add this GODDAMN FUCKING ANNOYING lesbian cunt third wheel that's an utter unlikeable bitch...FUCK OFF YOU UNLIKEABLE PISSCOW! Burn the fucking lot of you. It's fucking EVERYWHERE! "oH jUsT sToP rEaDiNg It ThEn" MOTHERFUCKER THIS SHIT KEEPS COMING TO ME! I don't intentionally seek out this garbage trope. This shit is a fucking cancer
100% agree, that's so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Takes off her bra so she can tweak her nipples? Wtf? Teach actually is just a dumb slut.

Dex-chan lover
They are speaking the truth.
Oh I am sure but he does sound upset.

Its not that common anymore, they do show up from time to time but authors never used then much (outside, of course, Yuri series) and today they mostly moved away from then ... the thing is, you need to add some tension to the relationship so those characters are used for that purpose since they arent a actual threat to the relationship, if its another girl she will end up being in a triangle/harem and if its a (non family member) male, it gets the axe.

Hello,
I am the leader of RestScans group. I was thinking of pick this manga series, and then notice that you and your team are uploading this manga's chapter 13, and after reading the leave page of the chapter 13 I realised that you don't have any intention of picking up this series. So if you and your team want us to pick up this just reply us here or at our discord group. By the way we requiring TL and PR if you want you can join with us.
Thank you.
Thanks for the offer, but after some considerations - me and Hako have decided to pick the series up in earnest. I apologize for the confusion regarding that part and wishing you guys more power in your endeavors!

Group Leader
Thanks for the offer, but after some considerations - me and Hako have decided to pick the series up in earnest. I apologize for the confusion regarding that part and wishing you guys more power in your endeavors!
It's ok, you don't have to apologise. I wish you all best of luck.

Dex-chan lover
Preface with. Thanks for translating. Now for my writing rant.

This trope. The "perverted brat." Or the "hypocrite lesbian." Both are awful. Its been a while since I've seen it now, but its damn annoying. "Oh I'm a kid/girl so its fine if I do it and have to suffer 0 consequences! I get to have my cake and eat it too!" Screw you, and those tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread