Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 38 - We’re Still Alive, so We Have to Enjoy It!

Double-page supporter
I was expecting more Elenora / Lotus shenanigans but a different kind of drama is ok i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank God this is still alive.

Damn there's a bit of drama and potentially another vampire battle before we get back to the fluff.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot about the feral vampires who found a way to sneak out of the cube.

Dex-chan lover
I know she's evil, or at least the most cruel of the three vampires but Raspberry's design and attitude is still my favorite and I hope she gets some more time to shine, especially now that we've got a new update after such a long time.

Though now I have to hope she doesn't end up getting killed or critically wounded fighting what is likely going to be one of those rogue vampires that was kept in that dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I'm getting very excited again and can't wait for more. This artist puts their skills to waste doing nothing but fanbox bait all the time.

Dex-chan lover
The first half had such a sense of finality that I got kinda confused for a bit, not gonna lie. Good to see it's still gonna go for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread