Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 32 - Why Do You Know So Much About This?

Dex-chan lover
I assume she had a lover a long long time ago and actually managed to stay with em til he died of old age. Hence why she seems to know a lot about what's happening to main girl. That or she just reads and researches a lot of stuff

Dex-chan lover
Feels like I hadn't seen the face from the bottom panel of page 12 in a while. She be taking thirst for her partner to a new level.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She is fleeing...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
For those that want to know about the sensei's backstory, have a read of the of the authors other story
Heal & Squeeze which can be found here: https://mangadex.org/title/92350fa6-2b08-48fc-9dc3-2591c30646a8/heal-squeeze
A lot of the characters are the same and it can be thought of an alternative universe perhaps; its a rather good short manga what's really worth a read if you like this or the authors other series.
Basically in that story the sensei's backstory is that she fell in love with the a guy and stayed with him until he passed away, whilst still drinking blood from him in his old age. However due to his fragile body she would use a sterilised blood iv, as her teeth damage his sensitive skin too much and his old body wouldn't be able to fight off an infection.

Thanks everyone over at Danke fürs LesenBoredom Society for the amazing translation

Dex-chan lover
iDXjpHb.png

Fed-Kun's army
For those that want to know about the sensei's backstory, have a read of the of the authors other story
Heal & Squeeze which can be found here: https://mangadex.org/title/92350fa6-2b08-48fc-9dc3-2591c30646a8/heal-squeeze
A lot of the characters are the same and it can be thought of an alternative universe perhaps; its a rather good short manga what's really worth a read if you like this or the authors other series.
Basically in that story the sensei's backstory is that she fell in love with the a guy and stayed with him until he passed away, whilst still drinking blood from him in his old age. However due to his fragile body she would use a sterilised blood iv, as her teeth damage his sensitive skin too much and his old body wouldn't be able to fight off an infection.

Thanks everyone over at Danke fürs LesenBoredom Society for the amazing translation
I knew the others looked familiar...

Either Heal and Squeeze is an alternate story or it's the same universe set in the past since Sakura talks about how vampires are being divided due to elitization which is shown in Please Give Me Your Blood

Though Sakura feels like a proto Sumire.. maybe we'll get to see her as well? Kikyo, Dahlia and Mimosa already showed up anyway lel maybe Sakura has ties with Sumire or something

Users who are viewing this thread