Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 83 - Her Feelings for Him

Dex-chan lover
How many times will Sakura get raped by the other girls in this arc, Jesus lol. Full on fisted at the start, groped and toyed with early, now her being "welcomed" by tramps? What next, Rin Lang is gonna play with her? The eunich? A random floor board? A hoe of the gardening variety?

Fed-Kun's army
Yaayy, raaape... :fml:
kick her in the cunt? Dunno if thats the same level of pain for females as it would for males in that area but at the very least it must be disorienting
It is reportedly not as bad or possibly permanently damaging as a kick in the balls but it definitely (allegedly) puts them down and out for a significant part of a minute, afaik

Dex-chan lover
Why Yuri?
Well, from what I can understand from a cat apothecary detective manga I've read.

There's arguably bound to be a lot of pent up ladies in waiting, in your typical not!Chinese inner palace.
And the only 'men' getting inside is either the Emperor himself, his proxy, or eunuchs that got their juniors gone byebye.
So some ladies probably stoped caring who they bed with.

There is sex all around in this manga except for MC...
So true, but I still think the most jarring it got was in the Arlen military academy arc when literary everyone including Sakura and Doronea joined the orgy and at the same time in some dark corridor Kai was averting his gaze from Noel when he learns she is a woman. Him not consummating his marriage(s) in Sinchar and leaving his wives in grief being a close second.

Fed-Kun's army
Here I was, reading the chapter while waiting for PLOT, surprised that it went for so much pages without PLOT. But of course it's impossible to have a whole chapter of this manga without PLOT. Was not disappointed. Author delivered as usual.
Good job, good job.

Dex-chan lover
"Well, he is!"
I really hope Sakura actually tells Kai that once she gets back

Dex-chan lover
Her alter-ego Shakuntira makes her dynamic reappearance and the tables are turned.

What a way to get a fan club.

Dex-chan lover
Is the arc perhaps actually going to focus on Sakura and NOT have her be a completely incapable damsel-in-distress that needs to be saved by Kai?

Double-page supporter
Starting with ghost accussations and ending with lesbian initiation.

...I got nothing for this one.
starting to think that this entire court is not so right in their minds- lesbian servants, blood-sucking wannabe-demons...

Is the arc perhaps actually going to focus on Sakura
No, the next chapter ends with
the news of the emperor dying, so we'll probably have a succession war instead.
Also since we had the gasoline engine introduced early in the arc it's definitely getting used so Kai probably will be a part of this arc at some point, probably towards the very end.

Fed-Kun's army
No, the next chapter ends with
the news of the emperor dying, so we'll probably have a succession war instead.
Also since we had the gasoline engine introduced early in the arc it's definitely getting used so Kai probably will be a part of this arc at some point, probably towards the very end.
Ah yes, usual bs of Royal families.

A shame the author keeps having girls, even those of the ever increasing harem of Kai be raped at least once per narrative arc, when the art is amazing and the story somewhat intriguing.

Dex-chan lover
A shame the author keeps having girls, even those of the ever increasing harem of Kai be raped at least once per narrative arc, when the art is amazing and the story somewhat intriguing.
Because when there is not another man inserting his dick inside them author thinks he can get away with having them raped by Slimes and other women.

I was thinking as long as Kai's harem doesn't get raped by other men or monsters with dicks (I guess not including the slime rape), I would continue reading but... Nah.. This feels like rape bait for eventually getting them raped by other guys.

Time to drop this garbo.

Dex-chan lover
Having skimmed the raws for the next chapter: this is a reason that's not apparent quite yet.
I have not seen the next chapter (it's already out as of this post, of course), but what you said is true--and alluded to by the story itself.

The locale, being the center of power in that region (if I recall correctly) and home to the upper (if not upper-most, which is almost certainly the case) echelons of society, was--in this very chapter--none-too-subtly implied to be corrupt. Thus, one can expect every sort of corruption that potentially exists in the context of political power--including the sexual. What's more, Sakura happened upon one of those servant girls' orgies and was discovered; the discoverer did not appear inclined to allow Sakura to get away with just a peep show--it looked like she was going to make Sakura get a firsthand account of the action (and, also if I recall correctly, Sakura's refusal likely wouldn't have meant anything good for her). Sakura did get away, though.

And since Sakura did, it seems the girls showing up to "initiate" her are just there to collect on her debt. Whether or not the woman who found Sakura would have kept silent (strongly doubt she would), the girls probably would have shown up anyway. They have their own political structure and system, after all.

That said, the monster running around is (from what I remember) targeting the servant girls. It (and it's visibly at least feminine in form) has been shown to have a focused interest in the blood of its victims, stopping to savor their blood. This is clearly inspired by Elizabeth Bathory, a noble accused of killing many women; tales hold that she bathed in their blood--specifically that of virgins--in the hopes of maintaining her own youth. The monster is as withered as an undead. And like @amamiya426 said, the only males one can imagine being allowed to visit those girls; since the servants may or may not be virgins, I don't think the monster will discriminate, however.

Users who are viewing this thread