Mitsuba no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakening

Supporter
so Mitsuba's "curse" works independently as her shadow without FMC knowing to help creating "their" story ?

since seems like all of them are mitsuba.(from their model and the "we" at beginning) My guess is forbidden art bought lots of girl soul in place of original mitsuba and all of them accept willingly to be mitsuba or simply got washed their previous identity like FMC into mitsuba's soul ?

since FMC's past memories are all gone. what's left is her past knowledge and her identity as mitsuba. The plot is kinda looks interesting. It's like mary sue tier with some mystery and horror as another layer (since her "curse" will do lots of works behind scene to push their story)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, ok. Edgy trash MC. Whats with this recent trend of making your protagonist a scumbag whos not charismatic enough to make it interesting still??

Oh, ok. Edgy trash MC. Whats with this recent trend of making your protagonist a scumbag whos not charismatic enough to make it interesting still??
Oh, you sweet summer child. You haven't read any of this author's works, right? Then you're in for a ride.

Well the light novel may not have a translation but this will certainly do

Supporter
Thank you for translating this. I've read up to chapter 3 and I'm already in love with this work.

Supporter
I absolutely loved the 1st chapter, looking forward to the next. Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
It always slightly annoys me when it's a western medieval fantasy setting yet they still use Japanese names.
Edit: And then they explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread