Mitsuba Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mitsuba's Engraving

Dex-chan lover
All their works happen in the same world, Schera and Hero's is in the same continent but different countries, "The girl who bore the flame ring" is from a different continent, "The girl who fell from a polar star" is also in the same world though I havent read it yet since its on hiatus
Could I get the titles of the other works? I think I know one but not the other.

Shouldn't be hard to do. Engraving yourself in this world's history as the immortal cursed child.
It feel like she’s gonna become something like a female Napoleon. I’m getting a lot of Napoleon vibes/inspiration from Napoleon. The era, uniform style, her short height (in reality, Napoleon was actually average for the time), the guillotine scene, corrupt nobles, discontent among the commoners, etc.

The story is also seemingly set up to somewhat mirror Napoleon’s rise in the military. Napoleon went to military school and became a second lieutenant in an artillery regiment. Here we see her using artillery gleefully. I think the glasses girl (forgot her name) that is her classmate might be this world’s Robespierre.

Napoleon definitely engraved himself into our world’s history. A good amount of people know him even more than 200 years after his death.

I won’t mind an alt-history female Napoleon XD. Would be very interesting.

I also love the author. I hope this time, the main character goes beyond just achieving a high position in the military. If it’s anything like Napoleon, she’s crowning herself Empress. I do hope this one doesn’t mirror the actual historical ending for Napoleon.

Dex-chan lover
It feel like she’s gonna become something like a female Napoleon. I’m getting a lot of Napoleon vibes/inspiration from Napoleon. The era, uniform style, her short height (in reality, Napoleon was actually average for the time), the guillotine scene, corrupt nobles, discontent among the commoners, etc.

The story is also seemingly set up to somewhat mirror Napoleon’s rise in the military. Napoleon went to military school and became a second lieutenant in an artillery regiment. Here we see her using artillery gleefully. I think the glasses girl (forgot her name) that is her classmate might be this world’s Robespierre.

Napoleon definitely engraved himself into our world’s history. A good amount of people know him even more than 200 years after his death.

I won’t mind an alt-history female Napoleon XD. Would be very interesting.

I also love the author. I hope this time, the main character goes beyond just achieving a high position in the military. If it’s anything like Napoleon, she’s crowning herself Empress. I do hope this one doesn’t mirror the actual historical ending for Napoleon.

Weird to choose Robespierre as the a classmate tbh. While Napoleon did look up to Maximilians older brother Agustine after he commended Napoleon’s effort at the seige of Toulon, he never had any contact or connection to the man himself except only by them both being Jacobins.

Anyway. If it is really alt-fantasy-history thing about Napoleon then I cant wait to see such characters as Davout, Ney, Soult, Murat, Suchet etc etc in this world.

Engraving herself in this world huh.....

Can she get pregnant?

Double-page supporter
While I appreciate the efforts of this translator, I hope we get a better one since it's quite hard to keep up with what's happening at times.

Users who are viewing this thread