Tsugi wa Anata ga Yarareru Ban Death. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I had already bookmareked this before the first chapter got translated, huh?

Anyway, sasuga Nippon, deepest darkest desires and ideas given form without inhibition, fuck them wusses.
It's a sick fantasy YES it's about abusing women YES has gratituous violence and torture YES has netorare YES characters will act dumb to speed to the fun and kinky parts YES the plot will bend upside down backwards to get all them tags YES will I be here for it YES

I mean, nobody forced anyone to read this. Mangaka decided to draw this, publisher decided to pick it up. Readers decided to read and even buy it. Free speech and market baby, would only ever happen in Japan, west would never.
It's quite transparent what's gonna happen in this story from here on out, but lets see people act surprised, disgusted and shocked even 10 chapters later, lol, Im all here for it :kek:

Could this even be even be cappable of being described as a manga? most certainly, it fits all the definitions, being a moral benefit for society was never a requirement. what did people even expect after clicking works tagged with the star team of sexual violence, erotica, psychological, horror and of course, the allmighty --- "school life" :finnawoke:

Fed-Kun's army
The kid who stayed home that day to grind seasonal events when he turns on the news

t2i0qIA.gif

Power Uploader
Apparently I had this shit on read even before there was any chapters.

And as always, Japanese Rape Mangas (JRM) is back with another rape manga. This one seems to have good character design and possibly some (?) NTR elements? I give it a 5/10 on the Rape Meter based on the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i've read the raws of this another hara tsumoi manga and it's honestly dogshit compared to her previous works but glad JUM tl'd this one

Dex-chan lover
At what point would you say a manga stops being capable of getting described as a manga?
When the manga have way more wall of text than HXH.
At that moment, it belong in novel category.

Also I hope their teacher aren't the mastermind behind this incident.
It would reminds me a bit about a VN called The God of Death from the synopsis.
https://vndb.org/v2352

Dex-chan lover
At the point where there is seggs - it becomes hentai at that point.

Much less let it be adapted by Bunnywalker.

Dex-chan lover
A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult mangaka. Nice. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I had already bookmareked this before the first chapter got translated, huh?

Anyway, sasuga Nippon, deepest darkest desires and ideas given form without inhibition, fuck them wusses.
It's a sick fantasy YES it's about abusing women YES has gratituous violence and torture YES has netorare YES characters will act dumb to speed to the fun and kinky parts YES the plot will bend upside down backwards to get all them tags YES will I be here for it YES

I mean, nobody forced anyone to read this. Mangaka decided to draw this, publisher decided to pick it up. Readers decided to read and even buy it. Free speech and market baby, would only ever happen in Japan, west would never.
It's quite transparent what's gonna happen in this story from here on out, but lets see people act surprised, disgusted and shocked even 10 chapters later, lol, Im all here for it :kek:

Could this even be even be cappable of being described as a manga? most certainly, it fits all the definitions, being a moral benefit for society was never a requirement. what did people even expect after clicking works tagged with the star team of sexual violence, erotica, psychological, horror and of course, the allmighty --- "school life" :finnawoke:
Same reaction when at least 100 people f** Chizuru's Development Diaries, which reached 6 volumes and had two crossovers. It was so successful.

This one might get the same success. and f**.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently I had this shit on read even before there was any chapters.

And as always, Japanese Rape Mangas (JRM) is back with another rape manga. This one seems to have good character design and possibly some (?) NTR elements? I give it a 5/10 on the Rape Meter based on the first chapter.
You seem to have that hate boner for JUM, huh? So it doesn't matter whoever translate this first, it just shouldn't be JUM. Got it.

Power Uploader
You seem to have that hate boner for JUM, huh? So it doesn't matter whoever translate this first, it just shouldn't be JUM. Got it.
You seem like a person to jump to conclusions and have reading comprehension problems. When did I ever imply that I hated JUM? I have been reading JUM's rape manga since before you were even in this website. Unless I explicitly state "I hate JUM" I don't hate them. And you'll probably say "Oh but I thought-" I do not care what you thought, you were wrong.

Dex-chan lover
These criminals are treating this too lightly, as if it's just a game or not real life, maybe that's what this is, I hope it goes off the rails and it turns out the students are in a simulations and the "criminals" are here to help them but they got a bit crazy because they've been doing this on a loop, the "boss" is hiding his face and is a bit short so he might be a student

Nah, I'm overthinking it

Users who are viewing this thread