Boy Meets Girl, Again! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@superstorm

I wanted to say first thank you for the translation.

Second, as a very minor thing, it is still literally ringing a bell. The Westminster Quarters are sounded by ringing a set of bells. The Japanese school sounds (can be made) by ringing a set of bells. Some of them just use an electronic recording, but it's a recording of ringing of bells.

Yes, it is different from US bell ringing sounds in schools. It's a different sound but still made by ringing bells. Yes, they're chimes but also still ringing bells.

Just wanted to point out that the ending note is wrong when it says they're not ringing bells.

Group Leader
it is still literally ringing a bell. The Westminster Quarters are sounded by ringing a set of bells. The Japanese school sounds (can be made) by ringing a set of bells. Some of them just use an electronic recording, but it's a recording of ringing of bells.

Yes, it is different from US bell ringing sounds in schools. It's a different sound but still made by ringing bells. Yes, they're chimes but also still ringing bells.

Just wanted to point out that the ending note is wrong when it says they're not ringing bells.
Maybe it's the typo I made by accidentally omitting "in" in the note, but I did say "'ringing bell' like it is [in] North American schools" and not "ringing bells" in isolation. Of course, the sound still comes from an actual ringing bell but, reading the note as a whole rather than picking out two specific words, I meant this and not this.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the typo I made by accidentally omitting "in" in the note, but I did say "'ringing bell' like it is [in] North American schools" and not "ringing bells" in isolation. Of course, the sound still comes from an actual ringing bell but, reading the note as a whole rather than picking out two specific words, I meant this and not this.
With all due respect, the entirety of the way you wrote the note goes in the way I read it, not how you've explained it in these comments.

This tone isn't actually a "ringing bell" like it is in North American schools, but rather a chime, specifically the Westminster Quarters.

The way you wrote it is that this is not a "ringing bell". This is not like in North American schools. Instead of a ringing bell, it is instead a different thing, a chime. Chimes are a different thing than ringing bells.

That's the most direct way to read your note. I understand that's not what you meant. I understand I am explicitly nitpicking.

I know I'm being rude and mean for nitpicking, and I do apologize for that because I'm trying not to be. But that is the ordinary, typical way to read your note, not what you have explained here in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
Was I the only one who remembered Nina from Fullmetal Alchemis? After becoming a chimera?
I can see it lmao.
chimera_alchemy_ninaalexander_chimera1.png

Cute smile on page 10:
RKn7ZQK.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder for how long she's known about her past life.

Considering her power to show people their past lives you'd think that she would know from the start, but there's also reason to believe she only remembered once she saw the MC for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder for how long she's known about her past life.

Considering her power to show people their past lives you'd think that she would know from the start, but there's also reason to believe she only remembered once she saw the MC for the first time.
If she had remembered before, she probably would have used her powers and would not have been considered cool, but they would have been afraid of her..

Users who are viewing this thread