Boy Meets Girl, Again! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I am honestly in love with the Artist and drawings I went back and read every series and one shots from them. Both the twins story and trash girl story which I like both of them very much

I love how they draw girls like Akira. I really love how the eyes look and the mouths which sound weird but I can't explain it really. it brings it together

I love when Akira was making those squint eyed and small smile faces

Contributor
I wonder if Kuroumi lived her entire human life so far already aware of her past life memories, or did she just remember them recently at one point like the male lead? Her past life's animalistic tendencies leaking into her new life as a human suggests that she's likely aware of her past life from the start. She's largely a mystery for now, but I'm also interested in her family situation. What about her human parents and human siblings (if she has any)?

It's also interesting that she retained her powers in some form after reincarnation and it's what actually drives her popularity instead of just her looks and model-worthy height. I like that Amehara is a really strong guy for his height, it's a trait that possibly carries over from his past life.

I didn't think of it at first, but y'know what, I'm adding this to my reverse isekai list. That backstory qualifies this as one.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Kuroumi lived her entire human life so far already aware of her past life memories, or did she just remember them recently at one point like the male lead? Her past life's animalistic tendencies leaking into her new life as a human suggests that she's likely aware of her past life from the start. She's largely a mystery for now, but I'm also interested in her family situation. What about her human parents and human siblings (if she has any)?

It's also interesting that she retained her powers in some form after reincarnation and it's what actually drives her popularity instead of just her looks and model-worthy height. I like that Amehara is a really strong guy for his height, it's a trait that possibly carries over from his past life.

I didn't think of it at first, but y'know what, I'm adding this to my reverse isekai list. That backstory qualifies this as one.
Could you share your reverse isekai list with me please

Dex-chan lover
She is sooo coool and beautiful, i love her alredy.
Also his eyes are like some squares. lmao
Thanks for the TL! Hope for more

Dex-chan lover
Hello! Some minor notes for Ch. 2:
  • (p. 5) This isn't Class Prez, right?
  • People seem to miss the fact that Kuroumi isn't a dog (horse? dog/horse?) anymore. She's likely lived as a human for... what, 17-ish years (assuming they're in high school) to get here, right?
I had to call for some cleaning/redrawing help for this chapter. For some reason, Tetsukazu decided to go all-out with the SFX, and a mere mortal like me can’t ever clean it on my own. So I asked the help of QuickSlash, who works with me on How to Capture Love, to do the cleaning. But unfortunately, the SFX was still too much for the both of us, so we decided to keep some SFX uncleaned (but with border translations). He'll likely help out with future chapters, if I happen to hit difficult SFX again. For every chapter I’ve ever worked on, this is the first where I’m throwing my hands up on doing the SFX. Sorry, and I hope this isn’t much of a bother!

I have no clue when the next chapter's coming out! For context, Ch. 2 came out on a Sunday at 12:30 p.m. (JST). Why? Because Tetsukazu reposted Ch. 1 a day before (but at 3 p.m.). Basing off of the schedule for The Twins' Circumstances (weekly on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.) and What Do You Call This Trash? (bi-weekly on every other Saturday at 12:30 p.m.), the next chapter might be out by next next Saturday at 12:30 p.m. But don't hold your breath! This is purely speculation. In any case, I'll be sure to translate Ch. 3 if and when it comes out.

Hope to see you again soon!
I need you to know and understand that you're the absolute best kind of scanlator. It's obvious how much thought and care you put into what you're doing, and you make sure to work with others to deliver quality.

Dex-chan lover
what a cute story! Thanks for the translation. Quick question, is the FMC a creature from Jaanese folklore, or something the author came up with on his own? I could have sworn I've seen a type of long-haired magic canine creature before...

Dex-chan lover
Hello! Some minor notes for Ch. 2:
  • (p. 5) This isn't Class Prez, right?
  • People seem to miss the fact that Kuroumi isn't a dog (horse? dog/horse?) anymore. She's likely lived as a human for... what, 17-ish years (assuming they're in high school) to get here, right?
I had to call for some cleaning/redrawing help for this chapter. For some reason, Tetsukazu decided to go all-out with the SFX, and a mere mortal like me can’t ever clean it on my own. So I asked the help of QuickSlash, who works with me on How to Capture Love, to do the cleaning. But unfortunately, the SFX was still too much for the both of us, so we decided to keep some SFX uncleaned (but with border translations). He'll likely help out with future chapters, if I happen to hit difficult SFX again. For every chapter I’ve ever worked on, this is the first where I’m throwing my hands up on doing the SFX. Sorry, and I hope this isn’t much of a bother!

I have no clue when the next chapter's coming out! For context, Ch. 2 came out on a Sunday at 12:30 p.m. (JST). Why? Because Tetsukazu reposted Ch. 1 a day before (but at 3 p.m.). Basing off of the schedule for The Twins' Circumstances (weekly on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.) and What Do You Call This Trash? (bi-weekly on every other Saturday at 12:30 p.m.), the next chapter might be out by next next Saturday at 12:30 p.m. But don't hold your breath! This is purely speculation. In any case, I'll be sure to translate Ch. 3 if and when it comes out.

Hope to see you again soon!
How about you DONT redraw the SFX and put them in the corner. SFX is part of the art form

Users who are viewing this thread