Boy Meets Girl, Again! - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Hello! Some minor notes for Ch. 2:
  • (p. 5) This isn't Class Prez, right?
  • People seem to miss the fact that Kuroumi isn't a dog (horse? dog/horse?) anymore. She's likely lived as a human for... what, 17-ish years (assuming they're in high school) to get here, right?
I had to call for some cleaning/redrawing help for this chapter. For some reason, Tetsukazu decided to go all-out with the SFX, and a mere mortal like me can’t ever clean it on my own. So I asked the help of QuickSlash, who works with me on How to Capture Love, to do the cleaning. But unfortunately, the SFX was still too much for the both of us, so we decided to keep some SFX uncleaned (but with border translations). He'll likely help out with future chapters, if I happen to hit difficult SFX again. For every chapter I’ve ever worked on, this is the first where I’m throwing my hands up on doing the SFX. Sorry, and I hope this isn’t much of a bother!

I have no clue when the next chapter's coming out! For context, Ch. 2 came out on a Sunday at 12:30 p.m. (JST). Why? Because Tetsukazu reposted Ch. 1 a day before (but at 3 p.m.). Basing off of the schedule for The Twins' Circumstances (weekly on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.) and What Do You Call This Trash? (bi-weekly on every other Saturday at 12:30 p.m.), the next chapter might be out by next next Saturday at 12:30 p.m. But don't hold your breath! This is purely speculation. In any case, I'll be sure to translate Ch. 3 if and when it comes out.

Hope to see you again soon!

Last edited:
I would just like to thank the notes page for my "Today I Learned" moment about the name "Westminster Quarters". I was looking just a few days ago for the name of the 4-tone chime tune used by every doorbell, church bell, and anime class bell. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
MC's eyes are an interesting trait, given the rest of the character designs. I hope we'll see it effectively used in the future. I'm less happy about making the FMC animalistic even as a human (yes yes, I know there will be more hijinks!1!) as it feels like it cuts out some interesting character potential. With that noted, I am enjoying the then-vs-now scenes which may not be possible with a more humanlike nature.

Double-page supporter
  • People seem to miss the fact that Kuroumi isn't a dog (horse? dog/horse?) anymore. She's likely lived as a human for... what, 17-ish years (assuming they're in high school) to get here, right?
I had to call for some cleaning/redrawing help for this chapter. For some reason, Tetsukazu decided to go all-out with the SFX, and a mere mortal like me can’t ever clean it on my own. So I asked the help of QuickSlash, who works with me on How to Capture Love, to do the cleaning. But unfortunately, the SFX was still too much for the both of us, so we decided to keep some SFX uncleaned (but with border translations). He'll likely help out with future chapters, if I happen to hit difficult SFX again. For every chapter I’ve ever worked on, this is the first where I’m throwing my hands up on doing the SFX. Sorry, and I hope this isn’t much of a bother!

I have no clue when the next chapter's coming out! For context, Ch. 2 came out on a Sunday at 12:30 p.m. (JST). Why? Because Tetsukazu reposted Ch. 1 a day before (but at 3 p.m.). Basing off of the schedule for The Twins' Circumstances (weekly on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.) and What Do You Call This Trash? (bi-weekly on every other Saturday at 12:30 p.m.), the next chapter might be out by next next Saturday at 12:30 p.m. But don't hold your breath! This is purely speculation. In any case, I'll be sure to translate Ch. 3 if and when it comes out.

dorse
horsog
dogorse
hog

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the notes! and thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread