Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 112 - The journey to get a fix

Dex-chan lover
chappelles-show-dave-chappelle.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Damn... He be find new cat he like then start some drama forgetting mii-chan. Fuck man....

:fml:

Dex-chan lover
The other cat cafe is gonna be full of cat-humans I just know it
Absolutely, and all the cat cafes in the entire world will be run by a shadowy cabal of cat-humans who are carefully monitoring the monkey-humans and sharing information, so all the cats in the cafe will know who he is already and be secretly smirking at him while he's getting his fix. I anticipate a "dun DUN" panel either in the next page or the one after that where he finally picks up on the vibe . . .

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it's more like addiction.
Absolutely, and all the cat cafes in the entire world will be run by a shadowy cabal of cat-humans who are carefully monitoring the monkey-humans and sharing information, so all the cats in the cafe will know who he is already and be secretly smirking at him while he's getting his fix. I anticipate a "dun DUN" panel either in the next page or the one after that where he finally picks up on the vibe . . .
I think the big question is, are there cats who can't transform into humans in this setting? Apart from kittens who are too young to do that, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread