Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Memory Alteration

Dex-chan lover
Problem is the universe in this fiction has no "rules". Author can literally make up things as he goes along like little kids playing Power Rangers.

That's the risk you take when you set a fiction world in one where reality benders exist. If author doesn't have a very good plan, everything comes off very messy.

Dex-chan lover
Christopher Nolan taking notes for inception 2
Dream monster, old memories, transfers

All jokes aside, happy to see I was not the only one confused when reading this, i need to go back 2-3 chapters to remember how we got here

Dex-chan lover
After realizing that Memory Alteration can't erase old memories, Saito gave Kein a hint on what they should do. And that is for Kein to allow himself to be injured by Alfred/God Geredes like he did against the Demon King before. Saito would then send Bishop to heal Kein. In the flashback it was mentioned that through Bishop, mana can be transferred from the Saintess to Saito to Kein. In the present since Saito is only half as powerful under Nightmare's influence he doesn't have enough mana to defeat Alfred. So as a final move Kein sent the powers of the Saintess and Kashitsu, which he stole at the beginning of the arc, to Bishop to exorcise Nightmare out of Alfred. Saito then finalize the contract with Nightmare by eating snacks at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
After realizing that Memory Alteration can't erase old memories, Saito gave Kein a hint on what they should do. And that is for Kein to allow himself to be injured by Alfred/God Geredes like he did against the Demon King before. Saito would then send Bishop to heal Kein. In the flashback it was mentioned that through Bishop, mana can be transferred from the Saintess to Saito to Kein. In the present since Saito is only half as powerful under Nightmare's influence he doesn't have enough mana to defeat Alfred. So as a final move Kein sent the powers of the Saintess and Kashitsu, which he stole at the beginning of the arc, to Bishop to exorcise Nightmare out of Alfred. Saito then finalize the contract with Nightmare by eating snacks at the same time.
Biggest Brain Move

Contributor
Honestly figuring out that they can only influence short term memory is hella big brain.

It's like playing a turn based RPG but every single turn you have that moment where you go "What was I doing before I stopped playing three weeks ago."

Users who are viewing this thread